Check your account email address ×

Spot on thoughts on the Whitmer Kidnaping story

29 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It sounds they are anarchists.  If political ideology lies on a spectrum with communism and government control of everything on the far left, and it moves to progressively more freedom the further right you traverse the spectrum then wouldn’t the eventual destination representing maximum freedom be what we know as anarchy?  

I think we have always been a country  of what we believe is reasonable government control.   Think of the country as a freeway. Most rational people would believe you can’t drive in any direction you want. We need to have some laws / rules in place.  At the same time I believe most would believe having to drive 25 mph.  Would be an overreach . 
edit:  point being , when does government control of keeping us safe start to infringe on our freedoms.  I think this woman crossed the line. 

Edited by Cold War

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you watch one of the videos that one of the guys arrested posted, he's got a friggin antifa poster in his back ground.  Jim still thinks they might be Trump supporters.  :lol: 

I always thought the “A” with a circle around it stood for anarchy not antifa. 

E46055B5-A496-4496-B252-1BAB47C281F0.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, jtssrx said:

I mean literally how dumb do you have to be to call someone's opinion 'spot on' for drawing a parallel to a drawn out investigation of a group of pure Michigan retards that were highly active on social media and that facebook brought to the FBI's attention months ago to a collection of single shooter events that required no online collaboration? 

Edited by frenchy

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It did when I was a kid. 

Same here.  I remember seeing it carved into bathroom stall doors back in high school.  For a while I remembered thinking, man somebody really likes the letter A.  :lol: 

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Same here.  I remember seeing it carved into bathroom stall doors back in high school.  For a while I remembered thinking, man somebody really likes the letter A.  :lol: 

I actually had a Anarchy t shirt I wore in high school.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It is the Anarchy symbol but don’t ruin Woolies circle jerk.🤣

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I mean literally how dumb do you have to be to call someone's opinion 'spot on' for drawing a parallel to a drawn out investigation of a group of pure Michigan retards that were highly active on social media and that facebook brought to the FBI's attention months ago to a collection of single shooter events that required no online collaboration? 

How dumb do you have to be to to ignore the fact that the FBI has bumbled  multiple terrorist attacks against regular Americans resulting in major loss of life and terrible injuries, but foiled a hair brain plan to kidnap Whitmer. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

How dumb do you have to be to to ignore the fact that the FBI has bumbled  multiple terrorist attacks against regular Americans resulting in major loss of life and terrible injuries, but foiled a hair brain plan to kidnap Whitmer. 

that was dropped in their lap by facebook. Mouth breather. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well antifa spray paints the same symbol at any riot they start so same same.  Left wing anarchists pretending to be anti fascists, while behaving like anarchists and fascists....so....