Check your account email address ×

Very serious situation' unfolding in Europe, WHO warns, as cases rise dramatically

Mainecat

16 hours ago, Tinker said:

Nope. Almost a 500% increase (478 today) since we went into phase 3 , US university students were allowed in and kids are back to school. All that work and diligence fucked and those assholes slobber all over each other.??? Fuck them.

You're a good guy, so don't take it the wrong way but thinking that way , you're going to be doomed.  Reality is, like Highmark said, is that this is not going any where.  Are you prepared to wear a mask the rest of your life?  "Social distance" the rest of your life? Are you really going to run out and get a vaccine that has no real world testing done?  Fuck that shit man.  Take the masks off and lets get on with life because I'm not doing this the rest of my life, that's for sure

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude it supposedly started from 1 person in China in December.   By March it was all over the world.   There is no stopping this.   For 99.99% of the people its not even a bad case of the flu.  If you are willing for life to change for good then fine...stay in your basement and hide.   Let the rest of us go on about our lives.  

And they want to shut down small businesses, yet you can go to Walmart etc.  As well as most college football and all professional sports are playing.  Go figure.  When the big $$$ people get involved then COVID seems to take a back seat.

38 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

You're a good guy, so don't take it the wrong way but thinking that way , you're going to be doomed.  Reality is, like Highmark said, is that this is not going any where.  Are you prepared to wear a mask the rest of your life?  "Social distance" the rest of your life? Are you really going to run out and get a vaccine that has no real world testing done?  Fuck that shit man.  Take the masks off and lets get on with life because I'm not doing this the rest of my life, that's for sure

If I was semi retired and not working in Toronto the rules would all change and for the 100th time the mask is to reduce the spread, not to protect myself. I think I've already had it but they doesn't change my ability to spread it. Typical mask or face covering is insignificant, an N95 for hours sucks arse. Until Doctors n Nurses are mask free everybody should cover their mouth n nose with something. 

48 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

spot on

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

If I was semi retired and not working in Toronto the rules would all change and for the 100th time the mask is to reduce the spread, not to protect myself. I think I've already had it but they doesn't change my ability to spread it. Typical mask or face covering is insignificant, an N95 for hours sucks arse. Until Doctors n Nurses are mask free everybody should cover their mouth n nose with something. 

So you didn't answer one of my questions, not one. 

23 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

So you didn't answer one of my questions, not one. 

Sure I did, mask and distance until Doctors n Nurses don't wear one. I already answered the vaccine question, if my kids want it I'll get it first. Not a fn chance me or my kids is taking anything experimental but you me n them have been vaccinated since birth. I think effective treatment is gonna happen first.

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Sure I did, mask and distance until Doctors n Nurses don't wear one. I already answered the vaccine question, if my kids want it I'll get it first. Not a fn chance me or my kids is taking anything experimental but you me n them have been vaccinated since birth. I think effective treatment is gonna happen first.

I don't think that really is a answer but anyway.... That industry they may never take masks off from now on.  Vaccine is experimental whether you like it or not.  There has not been enough time to know the true effects.