Check your account email address ×

Bodycam of two cops shot

What a fucking POS, absolute waste of oxygen, unbelievable. The Sergeant waited too long and we wonder why some cops are on edge having to deal with these losers. All the stupid motherfucker had to do was comply with the officers...........death penalty coming for that fucker.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When somebody doesn't comply, they are TELLING you they are going to do something!!!

Smash to the head, collar-bone, and don't stop until they are in cuffs. 

Yes ....this is how all cops should be treated. They never comply 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes ....this is how all cops should be treated. They never comply 

You are one damaged mother fucker.  All your toadie buddies won't even call you out on it either, which doesn't speak much for them either.  Defending pieces of garbage.  Because life has gotten you down so much, and you're too fucking weak to do anything about it, you come up with attitudes like this.  Bravo.  Loser.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are one damaged mother fucker.  All your toadie buddies won't even call you out on it either, which doesn't speak much for them either.  Defending pieces of garbage.  Because life has gotten you down so much, and you're too fucking weak to do anything about it, you come up with attitudes like this.  Bravo.  Loser.

Fuck off faggot 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My comment was in response to what znutty retard posted. Maybe read for once you fucking idiot 

I know what your comment was in regard to you fucking idiot. I asked you a question you dumb fuck now answer it you cop hating loser.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Can’t answer a simple question can you? Yes or No

Come on cop hater, be honest, I’m waiting.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes....I don’t give two fucks about cops. They fuck innocent people all the time and sometimes they get fucked back. No cops are innocent 

Just now, f7ben said:

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes....I don’t give two fucks about cops. They fuck innocent people all the time and sometimes they get fucked back. No cops are innocent 

Chicken shit, I want a yes or no answer. I’ll ask again, are you glad that cop was killed? 

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No, you’re a fucking chicken shit. Answer the fucking question you idiot. It’s a really simple question, come on you can do it.

Let me get my crayons out for you

I am not glad the cop was shot dead

I am not sad the cop was shot dead

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

What a fucking POS, absolute waste of oxygen, unbelievable. The Sergeant waited too long and we wonder why some cops are on edge having to deal with these losers. All the stupid motherfucker had to do was comply with the officers...........death penalty coming for that fucker.

Cops now are going to be gun shy after all the George Kirby bullshit. Sad ...because it's going to result in like what happened in the vid. That dude should have been rapped in the forehead with the 5D mag light way earlier - while the other cop was drawn on him.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fuck all cops

Stfu you scrawny simpleton. You want your daughter to go to U of M with no cops to protect her?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Cops now are going to be gun shy after all the George Kirby bullshit. Sad ...because it's going to result in like what happened in the vid. That dude should have been rapped in the forehead with the 5D mag light way earlier - while the other cop was drawn on him.

Stfu you scrawny simpleton. You want your daughter to go to U of M with no cops to protect her?

Oh yes....cops are amazing protectors of college girls :lol: