Check your account email address ×

Trump Handler Noel Casler Interview

Trump an addict? Never heard that before. Drugs shooting out his nose? 

NC: I have never broken that rule until I spoke out on Trump, by the way, and I have seen some crazy stuff. Trump is the most dangerous person on the planet right now. I spoke out because the guy that I saw and that everyone who worked with him saw going back to the Miss Universe Pageants was the biggest narcissist and drug addict I have ever encountered—and I have met a few. 

GO: He is the only addict ever to have drugs shoot out of his nose during a press conference while serving as President of the United States, so there’s that.

39 minutes ago, frenchy said:

better than that crap from the romance novel writer you posted earlier :lol: 

You mean the 437th "insider tell all" from a former Trump staffer who's cashing in on his fame?  Yeah, shits old dude.  I know you lap it up though.  :lol:  My post was spot on about the Democrats and the state of the media.  You'll see in November.  Trumps approval came in at 52% yesterday.  Its working!!  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean the 437th "insider tell all" from a former Trump staffer who's cashing in on his fame?  Yeah, shits old dude.  I know you lap it up though.  :lol:  My post was spot on about the Democrats and the state of the media.  You'll see in November.  Trumps approval came in at 52% yesterday.  Its working!!  :lol: 

Hey this guy could have cashed  in numerous times and not because of Trump...he worked with a lot of heavy hitters in the celebrity world but since you didn’t read it continue bloviating and living in your own personal echo chamber.👍🏼

BTW I don’t think that General Mattis, Rex Tillerson, Scaramucci...ect...need to “cash in”....at some point maybe you‘ll realize that all of these people speaking out are doing so because they really think Trump is a POS...nevermind...no you won’t. 

One last thing this isn’t an endorsement of Biden so save it.🤣🧐

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Playbook well studied.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I asked one of my Trump supporter co-workers yesterday why this many people didn't come out during the Obama Administration to "cash in" and he just looked at me with a dead stare. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey this guy could have cashed  in numerous times and not because of Trump...he worked with a lot of heavy hitters in the celebrity world but since you didn’t read it continue bloviating and living in your own personal echo chamber.👍🏼

BTW I don’t think that General Mattis, Rex Tillerson, Scaramucci...ect...need to “cash in”....at some point maybe you‘ll realize that all of these people speaking out are doing so because they really think Trump is a POS...nevermind...no you won’t. 

One last thing this isn’t an endorsement of Biden so save it.🤣🧐

I read it, and disagree.  These people all want jobs/book deals/Washington jobs.  They’re not in the Trump administration anymore, so these are their best options.  Idgaf if you and Frenchy agree with me or not...

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I read it, and disagree.  These people all want jobs/book deals/Washington jobs.  They’re not in the Trump administration anymore, so these are their best options.  Idgaf if you and Frenchy agree with me or not...

Rex Tillerson and Jim Mattis don’t want shit from DC and this Casler guy worked with Micheal Jackson so if he wanted to cash in he would have already done it. I honestly don’t expect you to acknowledge anything critical of Trump.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rex Tillerson and Jim Mattis don’t want shit from DC and this Casler guy worked with Micheal Jackson so if he wanted to cash in he would have already done it. I honestly don’t expect you to acknowledge anything critical of Trump.

Oh, you’ve spoken to them and they told you this?  None of this means a squirt of piss to Biden being a better option so keep slamming your dick in the door as much as you’d like.  No ones minds are being changed.  With you it’s just an excuse to be a puss inflamed twat.  Ssdd for you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh, you’ve spoken to them and they told you this?  None of this means a squirt of piss to Biden being a better option so keep slamming your dick in the door as much as you’d like.  No ones minds are being changed.  With you it’s just an excuse to be a puss inflamed twat.  Ssdd for you.

Haha...have you spoken to them...do you even know what you post and who said Biden was better...certainly not me so take your Conservative Principles and throw them in the trash and cast your vote for Trump.