Check your account email address ×

Trump faces surprising cash crunch

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Francis The Trancis I thought I'd give your toothless mouth the benefit of $20 a load, which is pretty generous.

you must deal with lots of customers if your jizzload capacity is a couple gallons a night. good job faggot, you make mach proud

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you must deal with lots of customers if your jizzload capacity is a couple gallons a night. good job faggot, you make mach proud

That's just a straight off spin_dry deflect there Francis Trancis, I know you can do better than that.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

That's just a straight off spin_dry deflect there Francis Trancis, I know you can do better than that.

i bet in billyhill mn birth control wasn't discovered until 1982, guess your brother should have got some before he got your mom pregnant with u right after the neighborhood pig fucked her doggystyle, mn faggot

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

1982 was a good year for sister fucking in billyhill mn, the pride of america

It probably was in the Iron Range no doubt, but it's a great place now. The heroine epidemic did a great job of cleaning out the inbreds.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

It probably was in the Iron Range no doubt, but it's a great place now. The heroine epidemic did a great job of cleaning out the inbreds.

bet u lost lots of worthless white trash family members. it's a shame you're still around though. your mom needs to get punished for littering such garbage onto this earth. what a fucking disgrace

• Platinum Contributing Member

His campaign committee spent about $238.9 million through mid-October, compared with $450.6 million by Clinton’s. That equals about $859,538 spent per Trump electoral vote, versus about $1.97 million spent per Clinton electoral vote.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

His campaign committee spent about $238.9 million through mid-October, compared with $450.6 million by Clinton’s. That equals about $859,538 spent per Trump electoral vote, versus about $1.97 million spent per Clinton electoral vote.

You just leave those facts out of this discussion.