Check your account email address ×

Time for the insurrection act.

I been posting for months that the FEDS should have charged Lori Lightfoot with accessory to commit a crime, and taken her into custody. Same as all the other cities being allowed to burn. Arrest the DEMOCRATIC mayors/governors and place the cities under FEDERAL LAW. 

Bring in the National Guards, and Federal Troops, and arrest anyone and everyone. 

Blacks have this country so intimidated, everyone is afraid to wipe their own asses. 

This is an abomination what has been allowed to happen. Burning, looting, destruction, violence, assaults. MURDERS!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I wasn't at all in the beginning but I'm beginning to think its time.   Without question reverse roles and a dem potus would.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh shocker...,.woolie the bootlicking faggot is on board with it

Hopefully you take one in the shoulder, inhibiting your ability to spread your stupidity to the massess via your typing ability.  Stupid fuck.  

Question: Do blacks think that whites are gonna' like them now, after all this destruction??????

Really, think about it!!  

All this has done is make whites hate them even more. 

I honestly believe blacks and leftists are actually trying to start a civil war.