Check your account email address ×

I May have asked before

52 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Tried to pm. Wouldn’t let me. Marine technician here. More inboard and Yamahas Suzuki, but may be able to help. What’s up?

I have a good friend who’s a tech. He’s never been busier. He text me last week. He’s putting in 80 hour weeks and sleeping at the shop. Apparently a lot of people are pulling out their pontoons and various other boats. Stuff that hasn’t been used for years. He’s slammed through the month of October. 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Thank you...you know how to reach him? Phone, e-mail, etc.?

He's a member here, send him a PM.  I don't know if hes an official tech, but he sure knows boats and outboards.

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I have a good friend who’s a tech. He’s never been busier. He text me last week. He’s putting in 80 hour weeks and sleeping at the shop. Apparently a lot of people are pulling out their pontoons and various other boats. Stuff that hasn’t been used for years. He’s slammed through the month of October. 

Yup. Everyone and their brother bought boats or have been bouncing off rocks all summer. Busiest corona summer in 10+ years.