Check your account email address ×

Counting the days

• Platinum Contributing Member

Woolie The Fake Conservative never disappoints!!  I guess  those 1970's critical thinking skills ain't all that.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Our country is trash....it needs burned

the stores and business' people struggle to make work need to be burned down and not ever allowed to open again?   sounds like a plan!              lets try going after the real problem with the country huh..       we need to reboot or just give the boot to most of our wretchid old government officials to change anything.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woolie The Fake Conservative never disappoints!!  I guess  those 1970's critical thinking skills ain't all that.😂

What are you rambling about now cheese curd?   You'd like to think you have a brain, but we know better.

If I wasn't so old, didn't have so much to lose, and wasn't worried about family members, I would want to see a major racial thing. 

Like Ginger Head said, the only fix for this is to eliminate some trouble makers. 

I see nothing but whites being tormented forever, or until white America strikes back.