Check your account email address ×

And it happens again. Georgia State Patrol trooper charged with murder after shooting a Black man

• Gold Member

Not a big deal Just like the 5 year old that got blasted....  both cases the perp got arrested and in jail.  No need to make a big deal out of either.

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Not a big deal Just like the 5 year old that got blasted....  both cases the perp got arrested and in jail.  No need to make a big deal out of either.

More of an injustice with this one. By a wide margin. 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Results all the same guy/kid dead.  The perps are in jail.  Not much difference between the 2 crimes other then the age of the dead and slight shade differences of the deceased Skin color.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Results all the same guy/kid dead.  The perps are in jail.  Not much difference between the 2 crimes other then the age of the dead and slight shade differences of the deceased Skin color.

I see. So cops are no longer held to a higher standard than street scum. Interesting 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I see. So cops are no longer held to a higher standard than street scum. Interesting 

Just let it go man....I’m fucking done arguing with 2 digit Iq’s. I about tore a bar apart over this tonight. Literally all of this country is too god damned stupid to be allowed to breath 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

wow are you ever butthurt. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hold both equally to the same standard......  both aren’t suppose to kill people.  No matter what labels you give them

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

wow are you ever butthurt. 

Not butthurt.  Both people that killed people are in jail....  it’s not really that big of a deal.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Not but hurt.  Both people that killed people are in jail....  it’s not really that big of a deal.

there's bad people in the world. Nothing we can do to stop the actions of those who choose to commit heinous acts. 

that's a little bit different than individuals committing criminal acts who we have apparently vetted and who we have the placed collective trust of ensuring the safety of the public in their hands

Simple concept for all who aren't mouth breathers, mouth breather. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That kind of thinking got us unqualified immunity. Cops are no better than the rest of us and should be treated just like the rest of us. No special catagorizing of crimes should be allowed, be it hate crime or police murder.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

there's bad people in the world. Nothing we can do to stop the actions of those who choose to commit heinous acts. 

that's a little bit different than individuals committing criminal acts who we have apparently vetted and who we have the placed collective trust of ensuring the safety of the public in their hands

Simple concept for all who aren't mouth breathers, mouth breather. 

Murder is murder.  Both perps are in jail despite professions.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Murder is murder.  Both perps are in jail despite professions.

Except it took cell phone video and riots to get the cop fired and charged

fucking moron

Wow, you poor boys are so fukkin far off the mark!!!  I'm not faulting you, it's not your fault. I have a superior IQ, and I'm a lot older than you. That's why I see this as TOTALLY DIFFERENT, than you boys do. 

First of all both these cases are SOCIETALLY SIGNIFICANT!!!

What is the COMMON DENOMINATOR HERE!!!  .......................BLACK MEN!!!!

Darrius Sessoms probably shot the little boy as a result of suppressed rage over George Floyd, and police racism.

The Trooper probably shot the black guy out of stress and anger, as a result of dealing with negros. 

In both cases..................THE PRECIPITATING FACTOR WAS AN AFRICAN!!!!  

Just wait, in a day or two, there will be another BLACK/WHITE incident!!!! 

It's not going to end. 

Motherfukkers. What could that little boy possibly have done to get shot?

Why didn't that fukker just pull over, and give his license and reg, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Motherfukkers. Nothing else, just motherfucking demons.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You have all the details to this case?

I believe the word is out in the police community to cap a black, at  any indication of anything. Problem is, when blacks retaliate, they retaliate against innocent, unarmed whites, like the little boy. Motherfukkers, simply motherfukkers.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, you poor boys are so fukkin far off the mark!!!  I'm not faulting you, it's not your fault. I have a superior IQ, and I'm a lot older than you. That's why I see this as TOTALLY DIFFERENT, than you boys do. 

First of all both these cases are SOCIETALLY SIGNIFICANT!!!

What is the COMMON DENOMINATOR HERE!!!  .......................BLACK MEN!!!!

Darrius Sessoms probably shot the little boy as a result of suppressed rage over George Floyd, and police racism.

The Trooper probably shot the black guy out of stress and anger, as a result of dealing with negros. 

In both cases..................THE PRECIPITATING FACTOR WAS AN AFRICAN!!!!  

Just wait, in a day or two, there will be another BLACK/WHITE incident!!!! 

It's not going to end. 

Motherfukkers. What could that little boy possibly have done to get shot?

Why didn't that fukker just pull over, and give his license and reg, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Motherfukkers. Nothing else, just motherfucking demons.

You are an idiot. 

• Like 1