Check your account email address ×

All you’re ecobootht are belong to 6.2 suburban!

Rod

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

maybe if you're a worthless know nothing retarded fucking faggot. 5.3 is one of the greatest engines in the history of the world. why dont u get a clue

You must be a real shitty mechanic. While the older versions are reliable, they've always been gutless and down on power compared to the competition bigly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

You must be a real shitty mechanic. While the older versions are reliable, they've always been gutless and down on power compared to the competition bigly. 

are to too busy sucking 144 dicks to put on a turbo? you must be a gay boy who loves mach, and not a car person

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You got one?

Proof it's a giant turd :groin:

i do not have a 5.3 but a 6.0

will beat the shit out of any ford faggot engine or dodge pos out there. only retarded know nothing faggots like yourself dont like chevy engines

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the cam phaser code on identifix over 95 percent of shops automatically replace the engine :lmao:

good job ford faggots, gaygrabsdicks10, gay jay amg, ricer faggots

Absolute garbage 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

wrong,  way better than the 5.4 and the 5.2 dodge when the 5.3 was introduced.  06 GM pickup or SUV are the best trucks ever made IMO and in an environment with little rust i'd prob still have one.  Even though they rust less than ford and dodges they still rot away too much to keep up with.    

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong,  way better than the 5.4 and the 5.2 dodge when the 5.3 was introduced.  06 GM pickup or SUV are the best trucks ever made IMO and in an environment with little rust i'd prob still have one.  Even though they rust less than ford and dodges they still rot away too much to keep up with.    

Sounds like you've never driven a newer Ford or ram.  

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

sounds like you've been sucking 144 dicks, kevsucks144dicks and is mach z not's boyfriend

Hey the men are talking trucks here.  Find the one to tickle his tummy twinkle toes.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sounds like you've never driven a newer Ford or ram.  

your claim was they were always gutless.  They were not when they came out.  The AFM 5.3 not so great although the shitty trans programming makes them worst.  Ford didn't put a decent motor in the f150 till the coyote.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your claim was they were always gutless.  They were not when they came out.  The AFM 5.3 not so great although the shitty trans programming makes them worst.  Ford didn't put a decent motor in the f150 till the coyote.  

I agree but you brought up the 5.4 not me.  It wasn't a good motor.  

Edited by Kev144

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the cam phaser code on identifix over 95 percent of shops automatically replace the engine :lmao:

good job ford faggots, gaygrabsdicks10, gay jay amg, ricer faggots

Again living in the past. Ford made new engines, Chevy still stuck with the same underpowered POS pushrod!

:lol2:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Again living in the past. Ford made new engines, Chevy still stuck with the same underpowered POS pushrod!

:lol2:

you are a retarded know nothing ricer faggot. this proves it. kill yourself you retarded degenerate fuck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

then get the fuck out of here dick sucker. gay men like yourself aren't allowed to talk about trucks

I'd say go eat a dick but I don't think it would be an insult to you :bc: 

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

reliable as hell though.  we will have to see how the fords new 7.3 lasts.

Fords new 7.3 is basically a copy of the LS... unless ford really screwed up it should be good 

Edited by ACE