Check your account email address ×

Shopped at Walmart yesterday.

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

poorer rural areas love them some trump.   TBH i haven't even seen more than a handful of biden signs in my travels in ME, NH and MA of late.  but signs don't win elections FL and the mid west states do.  

All the Biden signs around my neighborhood had the center cut out of them Saturday night. Weird. Who in their right mind would want a political yard sign in today’s crazy political environment? Just stupid. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

but why ?

Half the people in the store were so fat they had a difficult walking. Some would simply stop for no apparent reason with their cart blocking the isle. It was like a small scale Alabama. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

All the Biden signs around my neighborhood had the center cut out of them Saturday night. Weird. Who in their right mind would want a political yard sign in today’s crazy political environment? Just stupid. 

I’d agree with that. One way or another, putting a sign up is a recipe for conflict nowadays. A bumper sticker is good for your car getting vandalized.  Sad. 

14 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I can see people voting for Biden the same they voted for Trump in 2016, because they hated the other person on the ticket more. I think my GF is very intelligent, she just doesn't pay attention to politics and wouldn't see the real Biden past the soundbites and "he's not Trump". That's fine, it's the trap most people fall into and the reason why we're in the position we're in currently...

Yeah he is going to be a worse puppet than Dubya if he ends up winning somehow.

Yah, you need to tell her whats up. Third party......wtf.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Half the people in the store were so fat they had a difficult walking. Some would simply stop for no apparent reason with their cart blocking the isle. It was like a small scale Alabama. 

that is what driving in liberal massachusetts is like.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, s pump said:

Yah, you need to tell her whats up. Third party......wtf.

he's in Maine,  his presidential votes only a bit more important than yours which is zero.  

lets face it NH is the only state that will be in play for the pubs in the NE and with minimal EC votes also doesn't matter.  

We need more willing to throw away their votes today on a third party in the hopes at some point we get one thats viable.   

• Like 4