Check your account email address ×

Back to driving the Nissan for a bit......

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That could’ve been bad. Glad you’re ok. I assume that you were driving? 

Yup, 10 at night never saw a thing and didn’t even know what I hit until after I got stopped. 

5 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Yeesh, glad your ok.

The only animal worse to hit is a pig. I hit a big boar ferrel hog years ago in Texas with a rental ford Taurus. Totalled.

moose,  they often come through the windshield

Eeeshh.  Glad you're ok.  I hid a coyote once about 15 years ago, middle of the night driving a box truck.  Skeeved me out so bad I didn't even stop.  3 hrs later a state trooper pulls me over and says, "where's your tail light?"   Thing got hit with the bumper went underneath the truck, and ripped off the bolted on tail light on one side, hair, skin and blood on the whole area.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Eeeshh.  Glad you're ok.  I hid a coyote once about 15 years ago, middle of the night driving a box truck.  Skeeved me out so bad I didn't even stop.  3 hrs later a state trooper pulls me over and says, "where's your tail light?"   Thing got hit with the bumper went underneath the truck, and ripped off the bolted on tail light on one side, hair, skin and blood on the whole area.

Yup, really creeped me out 

• Like 1

Early “80’s I was driving the Pontiac version of the Chevy citation. Super snowy night and hit a deer. Deer flew through the air and the car rolled over the top of her. Fucking deer was crying and thumping on the bottom of the car. I had to to drive of her. Horrible. She ran to the side of the road and collapsed. She looked and me and put her head down. Dead. Fucked up night. I still think about that.