Check your account email address ×

Biden Opens Up A Double-Digit Lead In 2020 Race (Florida)

Once the red states get sick from the virus and see Trump doesn’t give a fuck about them they decide to jump the Trump ship.

Biden Opens Up A Double-Digit Lead In 2020 Race (Florida)

Source: Quinnipiac Polling Institute

In the race for the White House, former Vice President Joe Biden opens up a big lead over President Trump. Voters back Biden 51 - 38 percent over Trump. In an April 22nd poll, it was close with Biden at 46 percent and Trump at 42 percent. 

Democrats back Biden 89 - 2 percent, independents back Biden 48 - 32 percent, compared to 44 - 37 percent in April, and Republicans back Trump 88 - 10 percent. 

"The president doesn't escape the shifting moods and concerns of voters in Florida. His sagging numbers are a gut punch from one of the key states he keenly hopes to win," Malloy added.

Read more: https://poll.qu.edu/florida/release-detail?ReleaseID=3668

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Biden may be the 3rd most pathetic candidate to ever run for office. Of course Trump is firmly number 2 so who knows what’s gonna happen 

I want the guy who is going to spend the most trillions!

Just now, f7ben said:

I want my fucking Obama money!!

Trump has wayyyy outspent Obama. Biden wants to outspend Trump! Just pump it up to eleventy trillion and lets party!

Meanwhile Trumps mind is on himself and his cognitive test.......what a fuckin idiot.

Look at the face of the interviewer. He’s thinking this guy is the president....what kind of fool would have voted for him.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Soon Biden will be wondering why he’s not 50 points ahead. Feels like we’ve seen this movie before 

I’ll even throw in a “it’s not even close” just for good measure.

:lol: