Check your account email address ×

This is the Problem With Cops!

They've been standing down and allowing the terrorists free reign. A couple of days ago there was a pro-police demonstration. Antifa and blm terrorists showed up and violently attacked the demonstrators and the cops stood around and did nothing!

:finger:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

They've been standing down and allowing the terrorists free reign. A couple of days ago there was a pro-police demonstration. Antifa and blm terrorists showed up and violently attacked the demonstrators and the cops stood around and did nothing!

:finger:

Fuck cops and fuck you

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You still alive asshole...I thought you finally ate some lead..or maybe chocked on a dick or something..

I’d choke your ass out in a hurry....fucking piece of trash

I attended a Pro Police rally here a few days ago. 

Approximately 50 people came out to show their support for law enforcement today, Thursday, July 2, in the City of Hayward near the intersection of Highways 27 and 63. 

Many said they wanted law enforcement to know there is public support for them and understand the difficulties of their duties. 

Most of those interviewed by the Sawyer County Record say recent protests around the country after the death of George Floyd, 46, who died in the custody of City of Minneapolis Police on May 25, has unjustly tainted all law enforcement because of a few "bad apples."

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

The Sheriff is a friend of mine, his brother Don Mrotek was here yesterday.

Ask them to kindly support defunding all LEO agencies so we can rid ourselves of their scourge on freedom 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

My right to privacy and due process which all cops absolutely hate.

Due process in what/how? Privacy how? What did Cops do to your privacy? Cops follow the written Law, if at sometime they didn't you can sue them.

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ask them to kindly support defunding all LEO agencies so we can rid ourselves of their scourge on freedom 

lol such a fucking tool .

I hate cops my self but I also know exactly what city's  will be with out them .

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’d choke your ass out in a hurry....fucking piece of trash

What if he's not some granola eating bicycler?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How can someone be in their 70’s and be so naive? 

:lol:Coming from one of the dumbest, most ignorant, blind idiots on the site. Irony to the max. 

• Like 1

It'd be a tough task deciding who is the dumbest, most ignorant, brainwashed moron on this site, Pouty, but if there was a poll, I'm sure you'd be at the top or very close to it. :news: