Check your account email address ×

Another story for jt to get his rocks off.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:   Uses a picture on his Instagram page from his 20's.   He went looking for trouble and found it.   You have the right to peacefully assemble and protest.  If he just left he wouldn't have been touched.  

David, a Portland resident who served in the U.S. Navy for more than eight years, said he took the bus downtown to join protesters and looked for federal officers before he “stood in the street in front of them and I started asking them if it was OK to violate their oath of the Constitution.”

“I’m a 53-year-old overweight man on blood thinners and I have a lot of physical damage from the military. So, I’m not made of steel at all. They could have killed me last night, as my ex-wife and daughter have reminded me 45 times this morning.”

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:news:   Uses a picture on his Instagram page from his 20's.   He went looking for trouble and found it.   You have the right to peacefully assemble and protest.  

David, a Portland resident who served in the U.S. Navy for more than eight years, said he took the bus downtown to join protesters and looked for federal officers before he “stood in the street in front of them and I started asking them if it was OK to violate their oath of the Constitution.”

“I’m a 53-year-old overweight man on blood thinners and I have a lot of physical damage from the military. So, I’m not made of steel at all. They could have killed me last night, as my ex-wife and daughter have reminded me 45 times this morning.”

It’s awesome what’s going on over there. The feds are doing a bang up job!!  :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s awesome what’s going on over there. The feds are doing a bang up job!!  :lol: 

Personally I think they should let Antifa have it.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Personally I think they should let Antifa have it.  

Not trump!!!  He’s ready to send the brownshirts into every major city.  I can see this working out well. Haha. 

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not trump!!!  He’s ready to send the brownshirts into every major city.  I can see this working out well. Haha. 

Well considering its his constitutional duty to protect federal property and uphold the law what do you expect?

What are they protecting?

Federal officers are protecting federal property and personnel in downtown Portland including the Mark. O Hatfield federal courthouse, Pioneer Courthouse, the Edith Green-Wendell Wyatt Federal Building and Terry Schrunk Plaza. Local federal officers don’t have enough people to secure all federal buildings. 

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well considering its his constitutional duty to protect federal property and uphold the law what do you expect?

What are they protecting?

Federal officers are protecting federal property and personnel in downtown Portland including the Mark. O Hatfield federal courthouse, Pioneer Courthouse, the Edith Green-Wendell Wyatt Federal Building and Terry Schrunk Plaza. Local federal officers don’t have enough people to secure all federal buildings. 

It’s obvious that many have zero respect for the authority of this president. His lack of empathy permeates the country. A large portion of what you’re seeing is the direct result. He can’t even pretend to show empathy.  Because he has none. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious that many have zero respect for the authority of this president. His lack of empathy permeates the country. A large portion of what you’re seeing is the direct result. He can’t even pretend to show empathy.  Because he has none. 

:lol:   That's priceless.  Lack of respect for his authority is causing the riots.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   That's priceless.  Lack of respect for his authority is causing the riots.  :lol:  

No one respects this president. He’s a fucking joke. He only gives a shit about Donald. That resonates. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yes it's obvious that you lack any respect for people that have a differing opinion than you do, and therefore any and all opposition including violence is justified.

Just make it easier for everyone and call yourself a cunt and wear that badge proudly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Yes it's obvious that you lack any respect for people that have a differing opinion than you do, and therefore any and all opposition including violence is justified.

Just make it easier for everyone and call yourself a cunt and wear that badge proudly.

Don’t try and lay the damage trump is doing to America on me. I’m a nobody and make no qualms about it. Trump is the issue here. Always will be. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Don’t try and lay the damage trump is doing to America on me. I’m a nobody and make no qualms about it. Trump is the issue here. Always will be. 

No actually your a condescending cunt. You encourage and promote civil disobedience as some sort of social justice and condemn any alternate thought.

Wear your badge proudly you've worked hard to earn that distinction.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No one respects this president. He’s a fucking joke. He only gives a shit about Donald. That resonates. 

:lol:   Over 62 million people disagree.  

23 minutes ago, Roosting said:

No actually your a condescending cunt. You encourage and promote civil disobedience as some sort of social justice and condemn any alternate thought.

And you’re just  some dumbfuck from Manitoba....bravo!!!🤣

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:   Uses a picture on his Instagram page from his 20's.   He went looking for trouble and found it.   You have the right to peacefully assemble and protest.  If he just left he wouldn't have been touched.  

53 obese man on blood thinners.  Near perfect candidate to become a covid statistic

45 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Cockwomble    You fit the description precisely.

Can’t even come up with your own material and you used it in two different threads...they sure breed them dumb in Manitoba. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re just  some dumbfuck from Manitoba....bravo!!!🤣

Geez dude, Roosting was talking to Spin Fag and you come in and white knight for him, pathetic. Spinner is single maybe you and him should hook up, you could share Orange Bad man stories together while courting each other. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

You’re 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Over 62 million people disagree.  

Hey, I’m enjoying the fuck out of this shit show that he’s turned this country into. By round two the county should be unrecognizable.