Check your account email address ×

Revisionist History brought to you'd by......

f7ben

The POS media ....they havent learned a thing. I have read in no fewer than 4-5 headline AP articles about how Russia disseminated false media which impacted the Clinton campaigns efficacy....I cannot remember a shred of proof that the Russians had anything to do with the wikileaks. Further , not a single wikileaks release has ever been questioned as to its validity.

This is pure revisionist history in the echo chamber of lies ....where if you say it enough in print and press it becomes accepted by a % of the sheep in this country

Its fucking disgusting 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, you posted a meme.

GREAT JOB!

posting a meme.............soaking up some government cheese in Germans while waiting for the next shore leave......same same 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The POS media ....they havent learned a thing. I have read in no fewer than 4-5 headline AP articles about how Russia disseminated false media which impacted the Clinton campaigns efficacy....I cannot remember a shred of proof that the Russians had anything to do with the wikileaks. Further , not a single wikileaks release has ever been questioned as to its validity.

This is pure revisionist history in the echo chamber of lies ....where if you say it enough in print and press it becomes accepted by a % of the sheep in this country

Its fucking disgusting 

It hasn't got anything to do with wiki leaks.  It's about the fake news stories shared onto social media that were tracked back to Russia.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/fake-news-russia-donald-trump/amp

yea yea, Vanity Fair

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

It hasn't got anything to do with wiki leaks.  It's about the fake news stories shared onto social media that were tracked back to Russia.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/fake-news-russia-donald-trump/amp

yea yea, Vanity Fair

oh sure :lol: how convenient .....look over there away from wikileaks .....fake news stories on Facebook....must be.. ....RUSSIANS111!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

posting a meme.............soaking up some government cheese in Germans while waiting for the next shore leave......same same 

Actually, I was drinking better beer than you will ever know, and bedding frauleins the likes you only read about.

And when I wasn't I was doing a 10,000 times a better job at keeping secrets secret better than the generals and Secretary of State.

Maby that's why a got the award... ;)

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh sure :lol: how convenient .....look over there away from wikileaks .....fake news stories on Facebook....must be.. ....RUSSIANS111!!!!!!!!!

It's nuts.

It's not like America hasn't been seeing fake news for decades. 

Part of being an informed citizen is sorting through the bullshit on a daily basis 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's nuts.

Part of being an informed citizen is sorting through the bullshit on a daily basis 

I just cant get over the media's willingness to sabre rattle with Russia just to protect petty interests....I mean the fucking media requires no evidence , no journalistic inquisition...nothing at all. Hillary says Russians and that an unnamed government source confirmed blah blah blah.....and BAM  every effort in the world at WW3

Just now, f7ben said:

I just cant get over the media's willingness to sabre rattle with Russia just to protect petty interests....I mean the fucking media requires no evidence , no journalistic inquisition...nothing at all. Hillary says Russians and that an unnamed government source confirmed blah blah blah.....and BAM  every effort in the world at WW3

4 simple words....

Bought and paid for.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

4 simple words....

Bought and paid for.

Its disgusting ....honestly just the thought of the big fuck you the media got on election night made me smile...Trump aside... that was worth the price of admission there

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mushroom clouds make for great ratings and big profits for their defense and oil industry patrons.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's nuts.

The problem is, the amount of "sorting" that needs to happen to only lead to more bullshit.

The US media has created a real problem for themselves and really all of us.  Even if they do report something that is true and important, it is dismisses as bias and bullshit anymore.  Which, can be seen as good as too much faith in them can let them lead by proxy...like they are with Democratic sheep.  But also, too little faith and we don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.  I read foreign papers for news.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The problem is, the amount of "sorting" that needs to happen to only lead to more bullshit.

The US media has created a real problem for themselves and really all of us.  Even if they do report something that is true and important, it is dismisses as bias and bullshit anymore.  Which, can be seen as good as too much faith in them can let them lead by proxy...like they are with Democratic sheep.  But also, too little faith and we don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.  I read foreign papers for news.

Yup.

It's this phenomenon that has given rise to the flat earth stuff and shit like that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's nuts.

It's only fake news when they say it's fake news.......