Check your account email address ×

Media Propaganda...

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

No I mean the 15 minutes of a story about the movie Norma Rae as being evidence of how boomers are taught to hate ourselves.  :lol:   I've never had that white guilt bullshit.  

Depicting white, Christian males as cowardly.

GODDAMN IT, IT"S TRUE!!!!!

Black guys are brutalizing us all over America, and white guys ain't doing shit!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FUKKIN GOVERNMENT ( POLICE ) are arresting whites from protecting themselves!!!!!  The two lawyers might be PROSECUTED for protecting their home!!!  St. Louis, Mo. 

The couple in MIchigan are being prosecuted.  You can hear the fukkin negros EGGING THE GUN-HO:LDER ON!!!

I see America deteriorating right before my eyes. In a VERY BAD WAY. 

White, Christian European/Americans are in the crosshairs.   

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No I mean the 15 minutes of a story about the movie Norma Rae as being evidence of how boomers are taught to hate ourselves.  :lol:   I've never had that white guilt bullshit.  

Oh you have beliefs in your head that come from media and 'education' propaganda. And the vid is far more complicated than that. No one around these parts has ever said anything that lead me to believe they had a clue about the subject. And I'm talking about Real propaganda here not low brow shit like the media lying about Trump, etc. 

Buy whatever, you already know it all..

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Depicting white, Christian males as cowardly.

GODDAMN IT, IT"S TRUE!!!!!

Black guys are brutalizing us all over America, and white guys ain't doing shit!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FUKKIN GOVERNMENT ( POLICE ) are arresting whites from protecting themselves!!!!!  The two lawyers are being PROSECUTED for protecting their home!!!  St. Louis, Mo. 

I see America deteriorating right before my eyes. In a VERY BAD WAY. 

White, Christian European/Americans are in the crosshairs.   

There is absolutely no doubt that people are programmed because they repeat the propaganda without even realizing it. I started out the same way-we All did! Only a fool wants to stay that way though. A lot of the ideas and beliefs I had, I discovered were from lies and propaganda, I didn't even know for sure were they came from. In school or the media or from others from the same sources but I picked them up somehow and never questioned them until I learned different viewpoints! 

People thing they are knowledgeable but almost everything we absorb is from first the fake 'education' system and then the fake media. If we hear something from someone-else, it's just something they obtained the same way. I never really appreciated that old saying 'knowledge is power' until the internet age when I started digging around and finding out what's really going on...

That's why they are censoring the fuck out of the internet. People have no idea. For example, if you do a key word search, the algorithm only brings up what they want you to see and that's very easy to demonstrate. You-tube-same deal, plus you-tube has banned tons of channels. Fakebook has banned tons of people and there are tons of news sites they won't allow links to be posted to..

Edited by Phoenix

23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Oh you have beliefs in your head that come from media and 'education' propaganda. And the vid is far more complicated than that. No one around these parts has ever said anything that lead me to believe they had a clue about the subject. And I'm talking about Real propaganda here not low brow shit like the media lying about Trump, etc. 

Buy whatever, you already know it all..

Dude I'm old.  I've also educated myself and been aware of media bias for over 40 years.   Not sure what to tell you, or what you think you know that I don't.  One movie and its message define nothing about any generation.  What real propaganda are you talking about, is this about the Jews?  I was married to one and worked for a few.  I"ve got  plenty of time around them too. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Dude I'm old.  I've also educated myself and been aware of media bias for over 40 years.   Not sure what to tell you, or what you think you know that I don't.  One movie and its message define nothing about any generation.  What real propaganda are you talking about, is this about the Jews?  I was married to one and worked for a few.  I"ve got  plenty of time around them too. :lol: 

Honestly, you have no idea how foolish you look arguing about something you haven't even watched. It's not what you think, I know that because I actually watched it. I thought you were smarter than this.

Whatever, I just lead horses to water and then move on...

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Aren't you STILL married to the JAP?  

36 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There is absolutely no doubt that people are programmed because they repeat the propaganda without even realizing it. I started out the same way-we All did! Only a fool wants to stay that way though. A lot of the ideas and beliefs I had, I discovered were from lies and propaganda, I didn't even know for sure were they came from. In school or the media or from others from the same sources but I picked them up somehow and never questioned them until I learned different viewpoints! 

People thing they are knowledgeable but almost everything we absorb is from first the fake 'education' system and then the fake media. If we hear something from someone-else, it's just something they obtained the same way. I never really appreciated that old saying 'knowledge is power' until the internet age when I started digging around and finding out what's really going on...

That's why they are censoring the fuck out of the internet. People have no idea. For example, if you do a key word search, the algorithm only brings up what they want you to see and that's very easy to demonstrate. You-tube-same deal, plus you-tube has banned tons of channels. Fakebook has banned tons of people and there are tons of news sites they won't allow links to be posted to..

Hey, some people don't like me, why are we getting blacks jammed down our throats!!!  It can't be fixed!!!! 

Why does the government continue to force blacks upon us?

It won't work, it cant work. 

Why not just segregate for once and for all!!! GODDAMNIT, THE GOVERNMENT IS KILLING US!!!   

Separation is the only answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, some people don't like me, why are we getting blacks jammed down our throats!!!  It can't be fixed!!!! 

Why does the government continue to force blacks upon us?

It won't work, it cant work. 

Why not just segregate for once and for all!!! GODDAMNIT, THE GOVERNMENT IS KILLING US!!!   

Separation is the only answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The commies are using the blacks as a tool to destabilize the country...

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Honestly, you have no idea how foolish you look arguing about something you haven't even watched. It's not what you think, I know that because I actually watched it. I thought you were smarter than this.

Whatever, I just lead horses to water and then move on...

I watched 10 minutes of it.  It was all around ONE FUCKING MOVIE.  LIsten chuckle head, I know you fancy yourself as some kind of leading edge of neo modern commentary, but just fucking save it, mmmmk?  I asked you a question see if you can answer it.

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

The commies are using the blacks as a tool to destabilize the country...

Just like we did in Syria!!! YES!!! 

That's EXACTLY what's happening!!!!

Notice that it went crazy DURING THE PANDEMIC!!

George fukkin Floyd!!! 

Some black would have capped that thug themselves, sooner or later.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

no.  Jesus guy pay attention.  I divorced her 12 years ago.

Was she number 1, 2, or 3? 

You're not the easiest guy to follow matrimonially Woof. 

I mean like, you're like the Mickey Rooney of FS.COM. No offense.   :ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Media propaganda is bad, here watch this propaganda on it..:lol:

Can't make this shit up, what a retard..

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lol::bc:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Media propaganda is bad, here watch this propaganda on it..:lol:

Can't make this shit up, what a retard..

Triggered! :lol2:

Too stupid too understand it so he/she/it spits out some illogical gibberish.

And one of it's idiot buds pats it on the head..

:lmao:

Edited by Phoenix

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Understand what?? I don't watch propaganda, I'm not a sheep, I don't need a YouTube video to tell me how to think or feel..

Just an FYI you used the words stupid and idiot at me but you're the one who needs YouTube videos to justify your thought processes and have aligned yourself on here with the cum salmon .Think about that before you go shooting from the hip retard..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

She was #2.  I've been with my sweetie now for 12 years and am pretty sure this ones for life.  I should have met her 40 years ago, but she would have only been 11.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Can I ask what your educational credentials are?  Do you have a sociology degree or something?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Understand what?? I don't watch propaganda, I'm not a sheep, I don't need a YouTube video to tell me how to think or feel..

Just an FYI you used the words stupid and idiot at me but you're the one who needs YouTube videos to justify your thought processes and have aligned yourself on here with the cum salmon .Think about that before you go shooting from the hip retard..

:lol: 

• Like 1