Check your account email address ×

New F-150 powerboost

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I think the older 5.0 was better than the new 5.0 . I think the new 5.0 was like 18 and up ? 

I really like my older 5.os great motors .

Yes correct.  Sesms the Gen 2 Ecobooth is now more reliable :news: 

i like the coyote in the mustang.  Too bad the trans is kind of shit but i knew it was the weakness when i bought it but just couldn't do an auto.  hopefully ford has to pay us all some money for the notchy unreliable trans before i have to do any repairs on it.  

18 hours ago, F3600 said:

At 80,000 msrp for a truck, at 0% 60 month payment is $1,333.  A 300,000, 30yr mortgage at 3.75% is $1389.     We've officially turned the corner on a new level of insanity for what is considered a "middle class" vehicle.  

An 80k pick is not middle class. You can buy a 4x4 vi pick up for under 40k. That is middle class.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

An 80k pick is not middle class. You can buy a 4x4 vi pick up for under 40k. That is middle class.

40k for a truck is just stupid . I would like to punch every dickwad who buys a truck to haul there fucing 10 speed 2 times a yr . the 40k truck is there fault . it is fucking nuts that a work truck will cost you as much as a enter level Benz now days 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

40k for a truck is just stupid . I would like to punch every dickwad who buys a truck to haul there fucing 10 speed 2 times a yr . the 40k truck is there fault . it is fucking nuts that a work truck will cost you as much as a enter level Benz now days 

35k for a rave 4...so ya a 40k truck is low priced. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

My bud just bought a cheap Ford with the Xtra doors not the full ones. 2.7 eco.

$50 000