Check your account email address ×

The Neoliberal Echo Chamber Is Turning Us All Into Idiots

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

15181501_10211070927911084_8656664273294161738_n.jpg

Laissez faire anarchism.... troll the internet with the help of capitalism with their computers, in their houses, paid for by working for the man, paying taxes to appease the man, all the while making a contribution to the very state they despise.

Because comfort. :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

not even close ....snake should refrain from debating moto .....it makes him look dull

Shooting down wanna be anarchists is as easy as pulling the wings off a fly. :lol:

Why? Simple.... just say:

Okay big shot... SHOW ME! :bc:

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Shooting down wanna be anarchists is as easy as pulling the wings off a fly. :lol:

Why? Simple.... just say:

Okay big shot... SHOW ME! :bc:

I never took an oath to adhere to anarchy ....unlike the one you took to defend the constitution....fucking bootlicker

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never took an oath to adhere to anarchy ....unlike the one you took to defend the constitution....fucking bootlicker

All you have is hyperbole and insults. You can only 'claim' to be an anarchist... period. You've done nothing but shoot off your trap on the internet like a woman.

I take the bootlicker moniker as a badge of honor. Why? Because unlike you... whether you agree with what I did and whom I did it for...

I DID SOMETHING!

You're a fucking internet poser.... which falls below politicians and used car salesmen. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

All you have is hyperbole and insults. You can only 'claim' to be an anarchist... period. You've done nothing but shoot off your trap on the internet like a woman.

I take the bootlicker moniker as a badge of honor. Why? Because unlike you... whether you agree with what I did and whom I did it for...

I DID SOMETHING!

You're a fucking internet poser.... which falls below politicians and used car salesmen. :lol:

I never claimed to be anything other than a guy who doesnt give two fucks about this country and is only here for the money .......and I am doing just fine at that

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

I DID SOMETHING!

where is that Ben getting slapped picture when you need it?