Check your account email address ×

MAGA party!

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The media created that story via lying by omission. Trump mocked other people the same way and I don't think Trump even knew the guy was handicapped.

Plus the reporter was a lying sack of shit.

Kovaleski stated he had interviewed Trump before, and Trump knew of his disability.    

Kovaleski's integrity notwithstanding, I believe Trump did try to mock him, which was bad, real bad. 

For some reason I think this is what I hate most about Trump. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kovaleski stated he had interviewed Trump before, and Trump knew of his disability.    

Kovaleski's integrity notwithstanding, I believe Trump did try to mock him, which was bad, real bad. 

For some reason I think this is what I hate most about Trump. 

Did you not see the vids of him mocking others the same way? 

Yea he mocked him because the guy wrote lies about Trump and wouldn't retract them! Not because he was crippled. And what sense would that even make? How does waving your arms around mean you are mocking someone in a wheelchair?

And these lying sack of shit reports deserve a fuck of a lot more than mocking!

No offence but your view on this reminds me of sjw's view on st george.

They scream raciss with no proof.

And the guy is a shit-stain anyway... 

Edited by Phoenix

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've gotten two calls in the last week, from ladies I know, both saying, " Well, you were right about the race war!! " 

One of them is in her 50s, the other late 70s.

I also got a call from a lady I used to work with, last night, but I didn't get back to her. I'll call her today, see what she has to say. 

Wow, please keep us posted for updates! 

36 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Did you not see the vids of him mocking others the same way? 

Yea he mocked him because the guy wrote lies about Trump and wouldn't retract them! Not because he was crippled. And what sense would that even make? How does waving your arms around mean you are mocking someone in a wheelchair?

And these lying sack of shit reports deserve a fuck of a lot more than mocking!

No offence but your view on this reminds me of sjw's view on st george.

They scream raciss with no proof.

And the guy is a shit-stain anyway... 

Nope, he was mocking Kovaleski, and it sucked. He not only was a jerk for doing that, but he looked like a fukkin goof in general the way he talked and his arm waving. Real good presidential material. 

Even if Kovaleski is a shit-stain, Trump-head was way out of line. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, he was mocking Kovaleski, and it sucked. He not only was a jerk for doing that, but he looked like a fukkin goof in general the way he talked and his arm waving. Real good presidential material. 

yup

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

wgas.  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I said he mocked him!!

He mocked him because the guy lied about Trump. There is no proof that 'he mocked him Because he was in a wheelchair. 

Yea he looked goofy that's a fact.

But your argument that trump was 'way out of line' even though there is no proof of what he's been accused of and the guy was a shit-stain anyway, is exactly the same argument the jogger-lovers use.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wgas.  

I gave a big shit, because it showed what a bastard Trump is. I would venture a guess that people that have a disabled child would like to smash Trump's face in for doing that.  

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I said he mocked him!!

He mocked him because the guy lied about Trump. There is no proof that 'he mocked him Because he was in a wheelchair. 

Yea he looked goofy that's a fact.

But your argument that trump was 'way out of line' even though there is no proof of what he's been accused of and the guy was a shit-stain anyway, is exactly the same argument the jogger-lovers use.

I'm not debating the justification for mocking Kovaleski. I'm saying that what Trump did was unacceptable..............UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

He didn't mock Kovaleski in a wheel-chair, he mocked his right hand being crippled. 

Look up pics of Kovaleki's right hand, that is what Trump was replicating. 

We can all draw our own conclusions on what Trump did. 

I've drawn mine. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I gave a big shit, because it showed what a bastard Trump is. I would venture a guess that people that have a disabled child would like to smash Trump's face in for doing that.  

I'm not debating the justification for mocking Kovaleski. I'm saying that what Trump did was unacceptable..............UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

What about all the other people he mocked the same way?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He didn't mock Kovaleski in a wheel-chair, he mocked his right hand being crippled. 

Look up pics of Kovaleki's right hand, that is what Trump was replicating. 

We can all draw our own conclusions on what Trump did. 

I've drawn mine. 

Settle down and have a beer or something. It's not worth getting worked up over.

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Yup @SSFB thinks he's funny the meme fag of the site here.  Probably spending his day waxing his DOLPHIN!

OMG!!! Isn't Joel such a bitch!! DOLPHIN WAXER!!!!!  :lol2::lol2:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m very tremendous and u’re not!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

Yeah, you're tremendous alright................a tremendous DOLPHIN WAXER!!!!!  :lol2::lol2: