Check your account email address ×

Biden, 2020

Trump is down in a lot of polls. Fucking asshole, him and Pence thinking they have a right to tell women what to do with their own bodies. 

Two fukkin holy rollers........................make me sick. 

Biden is just slightly worse.

God, this country can't suck enough. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Trump is down in a lot of polls. Fucking asshole, him and Pence thinking they have a right to tell women what to do with their own bodies. 

Two fukkin holy rollers........................make me sick. 

Biden is just slightly worse.

God, this country can't suck enough. 

Trump is a failure. A lot people that voted for him last time will stay home this time.

I'm starting to care less and less about wether he gets re-elected or not because he just capitulates on everything the leftists want anyway...

I don't think it matters though as the establishment is Not going to let him stay in office for another 4 years. I'll bet money on it, it's not going to happen.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Trump is a failure. A lot people that voted for him last time will stay home this time.

I'm starting to care less and less about wether he gets re-elected or not because he just capitulates on everything the leftists want anyway...

I don't think it matters though as the establishment is Not going to let him stay in office for another 4 years. I'll bet money on it, it's not going to happen.

I do believe Biden will lose points once the debates begin.

I still think it will be close. 

Either way.......................we're screwed. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

There might not be any debates...

And it doesn't matter if Trump wins the election anyway because they will find some other way to get rid of him. I know they've been trying to get rid of him for 4 years but they are pulling out all the stops now. He's done.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

There might not be any debates...

And it doesn't matter if Trump wins the election anyway because they will find some other way to get rid of him. I know they've been trying to get rid of him for 4 years but they are pulling out all the stops now. He's done.

If he gets re-elected and the pubs win the house, I think they will not be able to get him. 

I just don't know what's gonna' happen. 

Either way, this country is fucked...............for ever. 

Barring an all-out race war.........America is fucked.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If he gets re-elected and the pubs win the house, I think they will not be able to get him. 

I just don't know what's gonna' happen. 

Either way, this country is fucked...............for ever. 

Barring an all-out race war.........America is fucked.  

The pubs want him gone too. Even rush limbaugh admits that the republi-frauds threw the mid-terms via having 50+ guys retire...

Look what they are doing to the country right now. They will stop at nothing to get rid of him...

45 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don’t know. How many people do you know that voted for Trump would actually go vote for Biden this time despite rolling their eyes at the things he says. I don’t know anyone. I’m not saying he is going to win, I didn’t think so the last time. This police , protester, statue and other radical issues are only hurting the left. The number of every day people that are actually on board with these things are much smaller than one would think but the leftist media would have you think it’s a majority. 

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

I don’t know. How many people do you know that voted for Trump would actually go vote for Biden this time despite rolling their eyes at the things he says. I don’t know anyone. I’m not saying he is going to win, I didn’t think so the last time. This police , protester, statue and other radical issues are only hurting the left. The number of every day people that are actually on board with these things are much smaller than one would think but the leftist media would have you think it’s a majority. 

I specifically said they would stay home. I did not claim they would vote for biden. No one in their right mind would vote for biden. That's not who the left is counting on though, they are counting on their coalition of freaks, degenerates, idiots, etc.

As far as the current mayhem only hurting the left, that's not true at all because Trump will do nothing about it. He looks like a total buffoon now. Tweeting everyday about"law and order", while doing nothing.

And I'll bet money that the establishment is going to prevent him from serving another term, anyway, one way or another...

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

there is no win for the American people.

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I think it's one of those " LESSER OF TWO EVILS " situations for us. 

I guess I would vote for Trump, if I vote. 

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Are those 2 assholes someone's dupes?

800 Faggon goes way back, 13 years with me. I think his DUPE is " THE ONE " , but of course I can't prove it. 

faggon is very good with the PC, but he can't spell for shit. 

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

too bad some here are too stupid too understand that and still gargle orange jesus dick like it's their job.  Fuck even our resident pro cocksucker snotty gets trumps a POS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

too bad some here are too stupid too understand that and still gargle orange jesus dick like it's their job.  Fuck even our resident pro cocksucker snotty gets trumps a POS

Stfu you stupid looking, red-headed fuck. Only a real cum-guzzler like you would be caught drivin' a  green Faggot-mobile. 

Is that where you do most of your dick-lickin in the rest areas??? 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

That's how Trump won vs Clinton.

He was the lesser of two evils.

Yeah, and now us Americans are stuck with it again, four years later.