Check your account email address ×

Spray on flashing.

Protecting the a for an outside deck installation. There’s a tricky area that some form of spray on sealant would work quick. Is there such a product. 

Edited by spin_dry

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Protecting the a for an outside deck installation. There’s a tricky area that some form of spray on sealant would work quick. Is there such a product. 

Well, I don’t know what the area is (or how big) but they make black jack (roofing cement) in a can.  I’d lather it on with a brush if it was a real sensitive area.  If it just needs something light I’d probably consider a 3M rubberized undercoating product several coats.  :dunno:

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That guy is a goofy retard but, the products looks good.  

“YAHOOOOO!”  :lol:

8B0901AA-1664-4615-9E0F-3A7A72B9F3C6.jpeg

I’ve used his flex tape before. Once that stuff adheres to wood it almost impossible to remove. 

thanks. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve used his flex tape before. Once that stuff adheres to wood it almost impossible to remove. 

thanks. 

Once you put the tape down it will not come off. The spray works great too.

lol do it it will work out swell in a few yrs .

so many fucking peal and stick flex products so many dedicated preformed rubber corners why in the fuck not just do it right . a short cut on weather sealing now will cost you 100 fold in 10 yrs .

of going cheep just slam your ledger over existing siding and seal holes legal in most cases 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

flexseals good shit.   i fixed my sled trailer with it and a couple sled panels.  

lol I was on a 150k kit dining lr bath gig in a over million buck home last yr . nightmare job . but long story short demo ceiling and some ass clown used flex seal on a shower base drain and all tbe pvc joints . most of the off joints in the house were never glued lmfao the flex seal was holding .oh and that 150 ballooned to close to 3 after it was all said and done with plumbing electric and structural issues left by previous owner . who might I ad had the balls to sell this pile to head real estate councel for the ghermezian brothers US property "mall of America " lol not currently going well for old owners 

Edited by Ez ryder