Check your account email address ×

Esper breaks with trump.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

only in the most urgent and dire of situations.” He declared, “We are not in one of those situations now.”

what do you call city's burning shops looted and trashed cops getting shot and pathetic weak state leadership standing around wringing there hands ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

only in the most urgent and dire of situations.” He declared, “We are not in one of those situations now.”

what do you call city's burning shops looted and trashed cops getting shot and pathetic weak state leadership standing around wringing there hands ? 

I have been in the city every day this week. Not a dire situation

Just now, Anler said:

I have been in the city every day this week. Not a dire situation

so have i . there is not 1 comercial property not boarded up all the way from uptown to st Paul on lake and 20 blocks in each direction . we have buisness owner on there roof fully armed with tbere friends and family protecting what is left of tbete hood . we have bangers out protecting there local buisnesses .

yeah just a beautiful day in the neighborhood could you be mine  won't you be mine won't you be my neighbor . howdy neighbor 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so have i . there is not 1 comercial property not boarded up all the way from uptown to st Paul on lake and 20 blocks in each direction . we have buisness owner on there roof fully armed with tbere friends and family protecting what is left of tbete hood . we have bangers out protecting there local buisnesses .

yeah just a beautiful day in the neighborhood could you be mine  won't you be mine won't you be my neighbor . howdy neighbor 

I got something to eat while I was down there this morning because today was the official "reopening" and I like to support my local businesses. everything went great!

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Maybe you're not at the right place at the right time?

I work from 6am to 5pm generally so if there are any shenanigans they are going to have to accomodate my schedule. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I got something to eat while I was down there this morning because today was the official "reopening" and I like to support my local businesses. everything went great!

guess your looters and arsonists are still in training mode then 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

must have been a special occasion in Minneapolis from tue to Sunday then 

Maybe have your pussy ass governor request another 1000 troops!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Maybe have your pussy ass governor request another 1000 troops!

no shit took them 4 fucking days to figure that out . well 4 days and a lot of tears and empty begging for the cameras .liberal  weakness at every level on full display  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Spot on.

I like the part about him wielding a military that he dodged. Everyone is beneath him but can still serve him. LOL

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Spot on.

to you think the peopke who burnt the church understood any of it . or were they paying respect by using the pages as kindling .

zero outrage over the real crime 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no shit took them 4 fucking days to figure that out . well 4 days and a lot of tears and empty begging for the cameras .liberal  weakness at every level on full display  

They call Chicago "The City that works!" Because we dont sit around like pussies we get shit done

Just now, Anler said:

They call Chicago "The City that works!" Because we dont sit around like pussies we get shit done

lmfao you did not really just say that . 

you could start by cleaning up your shit hole ghettos and making them safe for the kids your city officals pretend to give 2 shots about .

or do black lives only matter when a white cop takes it ? 

15 minutes ago, hayward said:

Maybe you're not at the right place at the right time?

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I work from 6am to 5pm generally so if there are any shenanigans they are going to have to accomodate my schedule. 

All is quiet in the hood where my HQ is, my Superintendant was at 2900 W. Roosevelt Rd. this morning doing a layout a temp service with ComEd, badass neighborhood across the street from Douglass Park, he said the shits all good out there on the west side.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

to you think the peopke who burnt the church understood any of it . or were they paying respect by using the pages as kindling .

zero outrage over the real crime 

Some people expect more and better from a president. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao you did not really just say that . 

you could start by cleaning up your shit hole ghettos and making them safe for the kids your city officals pretend to give 2 shots about .

or do black lives only matter when a white cop takes it ? 

Our ghettos are probably the cleanest in the country so try again... 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey tough guy, go take a ride into the MSP and let them pussies know how you feel, man up!! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All is quiet in the hood where my HQ is, my Superintendant was at 2900 W. Roosevelt Rd. this morning doing a layout a temp service with ComEd, badass neighborhood across the street from Douglass Park, he said the shits all good out there on the west side.

Weve got jobs going on all over. No problems

Just now, spin_dry said:

Some people expect more and better from a president. 

but most are just hipocrats who enjoy putting that skill on full display for the world to see. I know you can relate to that