Check your account email address ×

Veterans are planning a 'deployment' to Standing Rock to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline

1 minute ago, CarlSpackler said:

They already do. Right across the Mississipi 5 miles from the headwaters...how many people are downstream from that. Been there for 50 years. Stupid fuck. Try not to get all you info from facebook

I do. My brother maintains it....mouth breather. There are a dozen pipelines that cross the mississipi within 30 miles of my house. Every one on the right of way gets paid, and has been for decades. You are a stupid clueless fuck tard. Take your fucking horse to work in the AM, don't use the asphalt road, and tell your boyfriend his tampon and the elastic on his panties are no longer availible. .....so fucking shut your vage.

30 miles?.. :lol: what a cunt. I have several major pipelines AND refineries within 30 miles of my house. You're a fucking joke. 

4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

They already do. Right across the Mississipi 5 miles from the headwaters...how many people are downstream from that. Been there for 50 years. Stupid fuck. Try not to get all you info from facebook

I do. My brother maintains it....mouth breather. There are a dozen pipelines that cross the mississipi within 30 miles of my house. Every one on the right of way gets paid, and has been for decades. You are a stupid clueless fuck tard. Take your fucking horse to work in the AM, don't use the asphalt road, and tell your boyfriend his tampon and the elastic on his panties are no longer availible. .....so fucking shut your vage.

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...got it! :lol:

TOP DEFINITION
Racist slur for Native Americans. Derived from the inference that "all" Native Americans drink "Lysterine", and "Lysole"
That chug is wasting his life. 
That chug drinks Lysterine. 
A chug stole my car.
by Ranter January 17, 2005

Dosen't matter how old you can still learn :lol: 

Just now, CarlSpackler said:

maybe you should move fucktard,,,

I did. I moved here fuckface. Those people don't want a fucking pipeline on THEIR land. And you seem to think your land is 30 miles wide... :lol:

11 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

The "protest" is a fucking freakshow bought and paid for by the enviroterrorists. The have an orchestrated campaign spewing misinformation and outright lies, and sheeple believe it. The "noble native americans" are a pawn as usual. They have destroyed millions of dollar in property, and one of the "peaceful" protesters shot at a deputy 3 times with her 38. There is no sacred site there, and it is not on the reservation.

it's comments like these that really make you wonder. Where the fuck is all of this so called enviroterrorist money coming from?

Who the fuck makes a fortune blocking pipelines, talking about climate change, saving rivers, forests etc? 

I have been part of fundraising efforts to save rivers from dams. To protect access rights to rivers.

There is no money in it. Lots of work, red tape and at the end of the day, you watch a judge weigh the evidence, seem to be completely on your side, then return a week later having done a complete 180. You know a phone call was made and he was tuned in.

You know where the real money is. Getting paid off to lie about climate change, the affects of cigarettes, pushing through pipelines. Basically any time you can fuck over a large group of people so that a small group can make a fortune, there is money to be made. When a broke ass town with 10 times the national average for cancer goes up against a huge chemical company, you know the money is for the chemical company lawyer and the governor that intercedes on their behalf.

These people who are travelling to stand up for clean water against paid for thugs are heroes. 

Any one of you fuck heads who argue about having unlimited access to weapons so that you can protect your country from an out of control government should be in awe of these protestors. They are protecting your country from corrupt officials who are doing the bidding of corporations. But they are taking a shit kicking without firing back. How many of you could take the high road that they are taking?

If your daughter had her arm fucked up because she peacefully stood up for what she believed in, what would you do?

I'd want the fucker that threw the grenade dead. 

If your friends were hosed down in sub zero temperatures protecting the water of the USA peacefully, what would you do to protect them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

That explains why you are so fucking stupid. Lead poisoning.