Check your account email address ×

The Dallas business owner has died

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hope some day you can say that to my face without a half dozen of your spindly armed faggot Antifa bros with you.  Then we can settle it like men, of which you pretend to be.

I know women that are more of a man than you've ever been and bleed less out their pussies than you do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

I know women that are more of a man than you've ever been and bleed less out their pussies than you do.

Multiple threads of absolute whining from the old shitbag....he should be embarrassed. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yet even at my advanced age I'd still knock your dick in the dirt without cracking a sweat.  Because you're a textbook definition of a pussy.  40 something year old social justice warrior.  That's almost as embarrassing as a 50 something social justice warrior.  *looks at smales*  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Multiple threads of absolute whining from the old shitbag....he should be embarrassed. 

Yet both of you post more whining and social justice warrior horses shit than I ever will.  Embarrassed?  No mirrors in your house?  I"m offline at least 8-10 hrs a day.  You, not so much.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And your name isn't  POUTS  for no reason.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet even at my advanced age I'd still knock your dick in the dirt without cracking a sweat.  Because you're a textbook definition of a pussy.  40 something year old social justice warrior.  That's almost as embarrassing as a 50 something social justice warrior.  *looks at smales*  :lol: 

Yet both of you post more whining and social justice warrior horses shit than I ever will.  Embarrassed?  No mirrors in your house?  I"m offline at least 8-10 hrs a day.  You, not so much.

Haha...your badge of honor that you bring up constantly is your 20 plus years being on snowmobile forums so spare me your assertions about how many hours you are supposedly offline and if being disgusted by what happened to Mr. Floyd at the hands of the police makes me a SJW than I'll wear it proudly. Meanwhile you keep aligning yourself with the site bigots and shitbags...it looks good on you. 

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And your name isn't  POUTS  for no reason.

Yeah some label given to me by a barely literate dipshit....WGAF. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...your badge of honor that you bring up constantly is your 20 plus years being on snowmobile forums so spare me your assertions about how many hours you are supposedly offline and if being disgusted by what happened to Mr. Floyd at the hands of the police makes me a SJW than I'll wear it proudly. Meanwhile you keep aligning yourself with the site bigots and shitbags...it looks good on you. 

It actually fits him like a tailored suit. 

The mentally damaged skinhead

The gimp truck driver

And the skimmer making money from other people's life savings.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It actually fits him like a tailored suit. 

The mentally damaged skinhead

The gimp truck driver

And the skimmer making money from other people's life savings.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I stumbled across this Cat several years ago. There isn't a huwhite supreemacist on earth, past or present who goes after Africans like him...

:lol:

I've watched him before on YT.