Check your account email address ×

Interesting The Way This Hoax Works

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, what's obvious is the obscene amount of money I make some days in the stock market.  

bull fucking shit . no one buys your bullshit NO ONE . only money you have is what your mom left you when she died and your dollar bills from the lot lizard gig 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bull fucking shit . no one buys your bullshit NO ONE . only money you have is what your mom left you when she died and your dollar bills from the lot lizard gig 

Yeah, ok Dick-Rider, you go with that. 

Anytime you wanna come out here, with a tablet or An I-phone, we'll stand in my driveway, and access Fidelity on-line. If I'm a broke I'll give you 5000 in Cash. If I have  what I claim, I'll hit you in the face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite. 

OK  do you accept my challenge, or did your balls just suck up into your stomach? 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, ok Dick-Rider, you go with that. 

Anytime you wanna come out here, with a tablet or An I-phone, we'll stand in my driveway, and access Fidelity on-line. If I'm a broke I'll give you 5000 in Cash. If I have  what I claim, I'll hit you in the face with a 5-D-Cell Maglite. 

OK  do you accept my challenge, or did your balls just suck up into your stomach? 

I really don't care but still know you are full of shit like every one else.  

if you have some money get off your ass and start living you can't take it with you . go get tbat lake house and some toys to go with it.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I really don't care but still know you are full of shit like every one else.  

if you have some money get off your ass and start living you can't take it with you . go get tbat lake house and some toys to go with it.  

Toys, shmoys. I had all those toys years ago. Been there, done that.

I like knowing I have a beautiful place.

Today, I'm working in the fukkin barn, and people are trespassing all over!! 

Yesterday I kicked out a Chinese kid and his little brother from fishing. I asked the mook, " DIDN'T YOU SEE THOSE NO-TRESSPASSING SIGNS? " 

He said he saw one, but didn't think it was for where he was. Fukkin GOOK!!!

Today, a biker pulls right in by my rock/barricade, and parks his bike UNDER MY NO TRESPASSING SIGN!!!

Yesterday, I also kicked another guy who parked in my barricade/posted area, and said he just wanted to look at the lake. I let him stay for a bit, but he took off shortly thereafter.

Today two couples also went down to my waterfront, RIGHT PAST MY FUKKIN SIGNS!!!

I didn't even bother to go down and kick them out. I just kept cleaning the barn.

NOBODY RESPECTS THE SIGNS!!!!!

I've created a fukkin monster!  I made the place too beautiful, and with land all being subdivided there's not many nice places around anymore. SONOFABITCH!!!

Well, I got what I wanted, my fault. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Toys, shmoys. I had all those toys years ago. Been there, done that.

I like knowing I have a beautiful place.

Today, I'm working in the fukkin barn, and people are trespassing all over!! 

Yesterday I kicked out a Chinese kid and his little brother from fishing. I asked the mook, " DIDN'T YOU SEE THOSE NO-TRESSPASSING SIGNS? " 

He said he saw one, but didn't think it was for where he was. Fukkin GOOK!!!

Today, a biker pulls right in by my rock/barricade, and parks his bike UNDER MY NO TRESPASSING SIGN!!!

Yesterday, I also kicked another guy who parked in my barricade/posted area, and said he just wanted to look at the lake. I let him stay for a bit, but he took off shortly thereafter.

Today two couples also went down to my waterfront, RIGHT PAST MY FUKKIN SIGNS!!!

I didn't even bother to go down and kick them out. I just kept cleaning the barn.

NOBODY RESPECTS THE SIGNS!!!!!

I've created a fukkin monster!  I made the place too beautiful, and with land all being subdivided there's not many nice places around anymore. SONOFABITCH!!!

Well, I got what I wanted, my fault. 

So walk around the property with your cock out....that oughta chase them all away  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So walk around the property with your cock out....that oughta chase them all away  :lol:  

Why, 'cause it's YUUGE???   :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, take a breather and start again. I have to go out and finish cleaning the chicken coop. I'll be back later.   

Why do you clean the chicken coop once a month, when you don't have chickens?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do you clean the chicken coop once a month, when you don't have chickens?

LMAO!!! That is some funny shit, Gravano!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, what's obvious is the obscene amount of money I make some days in the stock market.  

Thank your broker.  As for the rest of your rants over the past 24 hours, relax.  You live out in the sticks.  No need to worry about the negroes, Trump or anything else.  Turn on your dividend streams and start enjoying your life ffs.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank your broker.  As for the rest of your rants over the past 24 hours, relax.  You live out in the sticks.  No need to worry about the negroes, Trump or anything else.  Turn on your dividend streams and start enjoying your life ffs.

My broker!!! LMAO!! Fidelity tried for years to get me signed-onto their MANAGED ACCOUNTS. I said fuck it, and just let it fester on its own. I honestly believe the end result was about the same ( % ) as if they had charged me to manage it. 

I'm not really in the sticks. I'm fairly close to a highway, and not too far from major cities. Negros could be here in no time!!!

Yes, I don't really have to worry about Trump, he just pisses me off. 

I could lose 90+ percent of my portfolio, and still have a good reserve. 

I use DIVIDEND RE-INVESTMENT. I just let the dividends go back to buy more stock. Although I pay a tax on it. 

Actually, I am obsessed with making the place look good. If I go up country or to the ocean, or fishing, or for a ride to a restaurant, and I know there is lawn/yard work not done, I won't enjoy myself!!! My grass is my life!!!!!