Check your account email address ×

Absentee Voting and Fraud

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

And yet you have no idea.   LOL 

Listen dumbfuck it’s a random picture with the names blacked out but they are clearly APPLICATIONS for an absentee ballot. Other than that who the fuck knows. I get the feeling that you don’t know the difference between an application and a ballot. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

The multiple stimulus checks prove exactly how good the government is at their quality control.   And both you know that it is very hard to track voter fraud.  The excuses are rampant.

Again if you understand the system,( and you don't) it's not that hard to track unless you have corrupt election officials, if you have corrupt officials as in the case snake posted it can be harder, but as in snakes post the corrupt official was caught. If 20 applications are sent to Jane and John Doe of 21 Main Street, only 2 will actually get a ballot and they will be mailed to that address.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Again if you understand the system,( and you don't) it's not that hard to track unless you have corrupt election officials, if you have corrupt officials as in the case snake posted it can be harder, but as in snakes post the corrupt official was caught. If 20 applications are sent to Jane and John Doe of 21 Main Street, only 2 will actually get a ballot and they will be mailed to that address.

Then why are 20 applicatons sent if only 2 will actually get ballots?  It just proves yet again how inept this process is.

Just now, racer254 said:

Then why are 20 applicatons sent if only 2 will actually get ballots?  It just proves yet again how inept this process is.

WGAF if  the correct number of ballots are issued? I can go online and print as many applications as I want but I can only get one ballot.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I just used 20 as an example, maybe a computer glitch, you missed the point, only 2 will be accepted 1 per registered voter with the proper name and address.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I just used 20 as an example, maybe a computer glitch, you missed the point, only 2 will be accepted 1 per registered voter with the proper name and address.

I think you miss the whole point.   20 applications to one household obviously means that the government thinks there are 20 registered voters at that address and now those people also know that, so 20 ballots could be sent and returned and tell me how you are going to weed out the 2 correct ones out of those 20?  GET IT?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I think you miss the whole point.   20 applications to one household obviously means that the government thinks there are 20 registered voters at that address and now those people also know that, so 20 ballots could be sent and returned and tell me how you are going to weed out the 2 correct ones out of those 20?  GET IT?

Goddamn you are one dumb SOB...WTF. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn you are one dumb SOB...WTF. 

Sorry, if you have a hard time understanding how fraud happens.

Funny how you can believe in RUSSIAN COLLUSION, but can't understand how voter fraud can happen.   I think it's must be in the presentation.  If I was Schumer explaining it, would you just blindly believe it then?

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No it doesn't, I got 2 vehicle registration cards for the same vehicle, same make model and SN#. computers do duplicate many times.  The applications are sent to registered voters of a certain address,  when the applications are returned they  only accept properly filled out applications with a corresponding registered voter whose name an address match.  It wouldn't matter if a 1000 were sent the only applications that are accepted are ( Properly Filled Out Applications That Match Voters Name And Address!)  so if 998 are sent back and don't meet the criteria they don't get a ballot, the 2 that do get a ballot did, I can't make it ant easier for you to understand.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No it doesn't, I got 2 vehicle registration cards for the same vehicle, same make model and SN#. computers do duplicate many times.  The applications are sent to registered voters of a certain address,  when the applications are returned they  only accept properly filled out applications with a corresponding registered voter whose name an address match.  It wouldn't matter if a 1000 were sent the only applications that are accepted are ( Properly Filled Out Applications That Match Voters Name And Address!)  so if 998 are sent back and don't meet the criteria they don't get a ballot, the 2 that do get a ballot did, I can't make it ant easier for you to understand.

Stop it.   facts are irrelevant to the hacks on both sides.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, if you have a hard time understanding how fraud happens.

Funny how you can believe in RUSSIAN COLLUSION, but can't understand how voter fraud can happen.   I think it's must be in the presentation.  If I was Schumer explaining it, would you just blindly believe it then?

I never believed Russian Collusion and why I would listen to Schumer? 

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Oh boy.  Excuses are rampant.  Duplicates are one thing, but an absentee voter application with one name and one address, and another name with the same address IS NOT A DUPLICATE.  There is nothing stopping one person from filling out both applications, getting the absentee ballot, voting and sending 2 separate ones back pretending to be 2 different people with the same address.  FFS, take that head out of your ass and think.   THIS IS NOT DUPLICATION.

There were 650,572 cases of identity theft in 2019. Those aged 30 to 39 reported the most cases of identity theft last year and you think voter fraud is almost impossible?  No wonder the criminals in this country have it easy with so many naive people

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy.  Excuses are rampant.  Duplicates are one thing, but an absentee voter application with one name and one address, and another name with the same address IS NOT A DUPLICATE.  There is nothing stopping one person from filling out both applications, getting the absentee ballot, voting and sending 2 separate ones back pretending to be 2 different people with the same address.  FFS, take that head out of your ass and think.   THIS IS NOT DUPLICATION.

There were 650,572 cases of identity theft in 2019. Those aged 30 to 39 reported the most cases of identity theft last year and you think voter fraud is almost impossible?  No wonder the criminals in this country have it easy with so many naive people

I saw blanked out envelopes no names no addresses, if and I mean if there was a application sent to a name and address it would need to be a registered voter with that name and address, and then if that happened it would need to be sent to someone who is willing to take the chance of getting caught.  

Yes identity theft to get thousands and possibly tens of thousands of dollars, not to fucking vote for Christ sake. 

You are probably the biggest party lover on this site and I bet you wouldn't try to get away with sending in illegal ballots.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Man, all that voter fraud and we still can't get above 62% voter turnout in an election.  Sad.

I think the Dems are really going to pump things up this year.  We should see a nice surge in ballots for Biden.  

On 5/22/2020 at 3:27 PM, XC.Morrison said:

Man, all that voter fraud and we still can't get above 62% voter turnout in an election.  Sad.

Voter turnout does not necessarily go up with voter fraud.

According to the Seattle Times, Washington state election officials threw out more than 47,000 votes in this spring’s all Vote-By-Mail (VBM) primary election cycle.

North Carolina resulted in a “do-over” because just one person attempted to rig the election using absentee ballots.

The answer, it turned out, involved one Leslie McRae Dowless Jr., a longtime fixture of Bladen County politics who worked as a contractor for Mark Harris’s campaign. And Dowless, it turned out, paid a team to go door-to-door in mostly rural areas, collect unfinished absentee ballots from unsuspecting voters, and bring them to him for completion. In a series of sworn affidavits, witnesses stated that Dowless described himself as “doing absentee” for Harris, and bragged that he was being paid in cash.

https://www.gq.com/story/north-carolina-ninth-district-fraud

Individuals can sign and sell their absentee ballot for a buck or a cigarette.

One spouse can coerce the other to sign the ballot and hand it over to them to vote fraudulently.

Read up:

https://www.minnpost.com/community-voices/2020/04/just-say-no-to-voting-by-mail/

Edited by racer254