Check your account email address ×

Two Elderly People Assassinated for Being White..

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I grew up with that. There were lots of neighborhoods all over Chicago that if a black person was seen walking around or whatever they would get attacked. The message was dont come here. It went all the way into the 90's, some towns when a black family would move in their houses and property would get vandalized until they moved. 

Many suburban town police got busted for racial profiling meaning they were mostly pulling over and ticketing vehicles with black drivers. It kind of came to a head when in Bridgeport (neighborhood Mayor Daley lived in and grew up in) the mayors nephew beat the shit out of a semi retarded black kid for riding his bike thru the neighborhood. That made national news and it finally started to come to an end. 

I thought Illinois was a northern state?  Part of the Union that freed the slaves. Land of Lincoln and all.  Why was there so much violence against blacks by the yankees in Chicago?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I thought Illinois was a northern state?  Part of the Union that freed the slaves. Land of Lincoln and all.  Why was there so much violence against blacks by the yankees in Chicago?  

White flight. It's not so much an issue now but when I was a kid it was pretty serious. Some of the all white neighborhoods that were at risk of turning black would get pretty aggressive to keep it white. Then there was this idea that black kids should be bussed to white schools and white kids should be bussed to black schools. That went over like a fart in church. Blacks were never really welcome here. It was worse in rural parts of the state. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

It's not like that today tho ...

No and black people arent hunting white people either like PeePhoe pants is trying to say either. 95% of those crimes are black on black. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

No and black people arent hunting white people either like PeePhoe pants is trying to say either. 95% of those crimes are black on black. 

You are a liar and a coward. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am neither. I am around black people everyday. You are the coward. 

You are a joke, I challenged on your claims and you run and hide. You are not fooling anyone with half a brain. You can pretend all you want but it won't change realty.

Blacks absolutely Are hunting whites and causing massive amounts of mayhem on top of it. I can easily prove it. You made the claim that it is not happening. Now back it up. Put your money where your mouth is. Or are a coward??

48 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You are a joke, I challenged on your claims and you run and hide. You are not fooling anyone with half a brain. You can pretend all you want but it won't change realty.

Blacks absolutely Are hunting whites and causing massive amounts of mayhem on top of it. I can easily prove it. You made the claim that it is not happening. Now back it up. Put your money where your mouth is. Or are a coward??

:lol: 

76 year old man stabbed in the back while he was putting gas in his car.

Perp said he thought a man was a homosexual so he bashed his left eye in with a piece of concrete. He's charged with 3rd degree assault and harassment. 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

That's because whites stay away. If you walked thru a inner city Chicago black area on a warm night like now - you know your odds aren't good.

49 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It never was like that, he's talking out his ass. 

I'm sure it happened some with the younger crowd then. Group of young  Irish drinking for example (40 yrs ago)...,& see a black strolling thru...

Would be hard pressed to happen today tho.

11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Pahoenix, don't you just hate how black women are all wearing these long, ugly braided hair?

And the fukkin negro guys all got these scary-lookin' beards???

Fukkin tough bastids. Why don't they just shut the fuck up and get out of this country?

Can you believe all the white pussy men on this site, stickin' up for blacks!!

They can see the carnage right before their fukkin eyes, and they still support the blacks. 

No wonder the blacks continue to brutalize the whites. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Non liberal dems are the biggest racists.

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

That's because whites stay away. If you walked thru a inner city Chicago black area on a warm night like now - you know your odds aren't good.

I'm sure it happened some with the younger crowd then. Group of young  Irish drinking for example (40 yrs ago)...,& see a black strolling thru...

Would be hard pressed to happen today tho.

He claims it happened everyday and was worse in rural areas. Outside of isolated incidents, he is lying. It was the exact opposite. Talk to anyone who went to a majority black school.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, don't you just hate how black women are all wearing these long, ugly braided hair?

And the fukkin negro guys all got these scary-lookin' beards???

Fukkin tough bastids. Why don't they just shut the fuck up and get out of this country?

Can you believe all the white pussy men on this site, stickin' up for blacks!!

They can see the carnage right before their fukkin eyes, and they still support the blacks. 

No wonder the blacks continue to brutalize the whites. 

They are violent by nature.

39 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He claims it happened everyday and was worse in rural areas. Outside of isolated incidents, he is lying. It was the exact opposite. Talk to anyone who went to a majority black school.

Ahhh ...yea I would agree, it was just isolated incidents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I’d like to submit a mild correction...

CD6005F5-D869-43BA-9E18-B24FED11C49C.jpeg

Edited by XC.Morrison

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I believe black on white violence has reached a national emergency level. 

I'm serious.

The president should present the evidence, and action should be taken. 

This is a fukkin nightmare. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe black on white violence has reached a national emergency level. 

I'm serious.

The president should present the evidence, and action should be taken. 

This is a fukkin nightmare. 

It's being allowed to happen, it's actually being encouraged...

57 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

It's being allowed to happen, it's actually being encouraged...

White Americans are afraid of arrest, that's why they haven't reacted. 

Whites need to hear from the government that they can defend themselves.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!!

So I'm reading all this bullshit from the raciss twins and I ask myself "ok they see blacks as a problem. What do they propose to do about it?" Round them all up and make them live in one area with fences, preferably electrified, with armed guards so they don't get out. Make them sit at the back of the bus? Drink out of their own water fountain? Use their own bathrooms? Make them go to their own schools? Scratch that they need an education to kill people. Nuke the shit out of the current black neighborhoods. Hand out rifles so whites can go hunting like the predator hunts in northern Michigan. I mean Fuck it's got to be miserable living in fear of black people every day. If you see a black person do you guys hold your kids and wife a little tighter? Put them behind you to protect them? Tell your kids not to make eye contact because they're all killers? Cross the street to avoid walking near them? Lock your car doors when you see one on the street?Wash your hands when you touch the same door handle? I feel sorry for you to be honest. You make it your life's work to put down and denigrate an entire race of people and turn a blind eye to a world full of fucked up people of all colors. Makes sense to me. SMMFH!!

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

So I'm reading all this bullshit from the raciss twins and I ask myself "ok they see blacks as a problem. What do they propose to do about it?" Round them all up and make them live in one area with fences, preferably electrified, with armed guards so they don't get out. Make them sit at the back of the bus? Drink out of their own water fountain? Use their own bathrooms? Make them go to their own schools? Scratch that they need an education to kill people. Nuke the shit out of the current black neighborhoods. Hand out rifles so whites can go hunting like the predator hunts in northern Michigan. I mean Fuck it's got to be miserable living in fear of black people every day. If you see a black person do you guys hold your kids and wife a little tighter? Put them behind you to protect them? Tell your kids not to make eye contact because they're all killers? Cross the street to avoid walking near them? Lock your car doors when you see one on the street?Wash your hands when you touch the same door handle? I feel sorry for you to be honest. You make it your life's work to put down and denigrate an entire race of people and turn a blind eye to a world full of fucked up people of all colors. Makes sense to me. SMMFH!!

:news: