Check your account email address ×

4 cops beat Sam's Club customer

"What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?"

"Nothing. She has already been told twice.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

The one where the guy got told 3 times?

Edited by Snake

Just now, frenchy said:

told what? Stop being black while running? 

Was that their request?  Well fuck, no wonder he didn’t stop!  He was probably trying to run the black off of himself before stopping to do some shotgun wrestling.  He must have got winded.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought about getting all smart assey and filming the exchange while I called him a bootlicker and schooled him on all my rights and his lack of authority and blah, blah, blah but, I just didn’t have the energy.  I was in a hurry so just decided to act normal and get on my way ASAP.  Nice enough fella.....I ended up with a written warning.  I mean....BOOTLICKER!!!!!!!

:lol:

You thanked him for his service,didn’t you?:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Was that their request?  Well fuck, no wonder he didn’t stop!  He was probably trying to run the black off of himself before stopping to do some shotgun wrestling.  He must have got winded.

who cares what their request was ...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

*snickered*

Just now, Woodtick said:

You thanked him for his service,didn’t you?:lol:

He asked, “Do you know how fast you were going back there?”  I said, “Apparently it was just fast enough for you to want to stop me to see if I knew.”  Seriously.  We both laughed.  It was then I was deciding if I was gonna make my move and try to wrestle his gun away from him!!!!!!  I opted not.  Again, lack of energy.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

happens every day of every weekend around here in new builds....

That doesn’t make it legal.  Especially when shit starts disappearing.  But I’m sure you’d have your integrity and pride intact as bubba and son filled your belly with lead at the end of your tussle  because you “weren’t doing anything wrong and was just out exercising and minding your own business.”

A6630FBB-4543-4D91-B8DA-42AE7021DECD.gif

Just had a house built next door to me . How awkward would it be if  my new neighbors had caught me snooping around in their house.  People really do that shit?  :lol:

Edited by Cold War

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Just had a house built next door to me . How awkward would it be if  my new neighbors had caught me snooping around in their house.  People really do that shit?  :lol:

definitely a murderable offense!

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good way to get told.... a time or 2....

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

happens every day of every weekend around here in new builds....

The house wasn’t new construction. It was a rehab. It was against the law to go in that house.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

definitely a murderable offense!

Could very well turn out that way. He don’t know me and I’m in his house.  Situation reversed Can’t day I wouldn’t do the same. He would have to be awful convincing to why he was in my house. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Could very well turn out that way. He don’t know me and I’m in his house.  Situation reversed Can’t day I wouldn’t do the same. He would have to be awful convincing to why he was in my house. 

except he was murdered well after he left the house. His intentions with regards to entering said house have nothing to do with what happened once he left.