Check your account email address ×

Arbery case

I've seen many different view points but this brother lays it out pretty sensibly. And we all know who carries a gun and really wants to shoot someone they think is stealing something. This is what those worthless cops are for, don't try to be a crusader because someone could get killed over nothing. 

Edited by Anler

Are you home sick? Didn’t see you at the DQ on 41? Their service sucks by the way. Then I got a tank full of cheap 219 gas and you weren’t at Popeyes either? You gots the Kung Flu?

4AC9ED24-B86D-4AD3-AE0B-B192E7D66C42.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are you home sick? Didn’t see you at the DQ on 41? Their service sucks by the way. Then I got a tank full of cheap 219 gas and you weren’t at Popeyes either? You gots the Kung Flu?

I'm down the road about three miles south.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I've seen many different view points but this brother lays it out pretty sensibly. And we all know who Carry's a gun and really wants to shoot someone they think is stealing something. This is what those worthless cops are for, don't try to be a crusader because someone could get killed over nothing. 

He's going to side with his fellow joggers no matter what.

These guys tell it like it is:

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

He's going to side with his fellow joggers no matter what.

These guys tell it like it is:

Except that guy was killed over nothing by some hilljack wanna be crusaders. It didn't have to happen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm down the road about three miles south.

Ya,by the DQ with the shit service. I was going to drop by but I didn’t want you grabbing my wife by her pussy.  We took back roads along the Kankakee river . Started around I-55 and ended up at the Kankakee Sands off of 41. The wife and daughter were ready to head home by the time we got up by you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Except that guy was killed over nothing by some hilljack wanna be crusaders. It didn't have to happen. 

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. You are not entitled to your own facts though and the fact is, no laws were broken by anyone by the jogger. End of story.

Why is this jogger so important to you? You want to see someone killed over nothing and then have the killer be set free? Look at this story, and it's no unicorn either, it's happening more and more...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U5yiJqW3Cjb2/

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Ya,by the DQ with the shit service. I was going to drop by but I didn’t want you grabbing my wife by her pussy.  We took back roads along the Kankakee river . Started around I-55 and ended up at the Kankakee Sands off of 41. The wife and daughter were ready to head home by the time we got up by you.

I'm about a half mile south of that dq,  line for the drive thru is crazy there.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. You are not entitled to your own facts though and the fact is, no laws were broken by anyone by the jogger. End of story.

Why is this jogger so important to you? You want to see someone killed over nothing and then have the killer be set free? Look at this story, and it's no unicorn either, it's happening more and more...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U5yiJqW3Cjb2/

If those guys woulda just called the cops then dude could have tested the law. The only law he broke was jogging while black. 

• Like 2

Just now, Woodtick said:

The line is long because they are slow as fuck.

Actually that drive thru is usually pretty good. The one on 30 is horrible. 

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

2.19 fucking scam 

I just filled up in a  small 1 gas station town in N MN for 1.59

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

2.19 fucking scam 

219 is the area code you Mook. He's in nw Indiana. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

2.19 fucking scam 

219 is the area code for that area. 40 cents cheaper than Illinois. We call people from NW Indiana 219ers.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Actually that drive thru is usually pretty good. The one on 30 is horrible. 

I’ll cut them some slack. Looked like they were doing a full remodel on the inside and staying open.

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

If those guys woulda just called the cops then dude could have tested the law. The only law he broke was jogging while black. 

Keep lying...

Why is this particular jogger so important to you? 

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Keep lying...

Why is this particular jogger so important to you? 

You’re the one lying.....nothing you have said about this particular incident is true

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

That’s your opinion. 

my opinion is the guys should’ve never approached him. They should’ve let the cops do it. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s your opinion. 

my opinion is the guys should’ve never approached him. They should’ve let the cops do it. 

Why would the cops have done anything at all??? Be committed no crime