Check your account email address ×

Racist Crime Live on Facebook.

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

No mask bud. Not required where I am or have been. 

Are masks required where you frequent?  

Meanwhile, he probably hasn't traveled more than a 3 mile circumference of his house for the past 4 months and you're traveling the country.  Never occurs to him to just stfu on occasion.  :lol: 

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you're concerned that white people will become a minority in America?

No you fucking dipshit.  He's concerned that the values that built the most free, wealthy and powerful country in the world are being tossed in the garbage, by people who think like you do, who covet others success.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile, he probably hasn't traveled more than a 3 mile circumference of his house for the past 4 months and you're traveling the country.  Never occurs to him to just stfu on occasion.  :lol: 

No you fucking dipshit.  He's concerned that the values that built the most free, wealthy and powerful country in the world are being tossed in the garbage, by people who think like you do, who covet others success.

So because the country is getting more ethnically and ideologically diverse, it's becoming less free?

Edited by motonoggin

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey he's the guy that lied about wearing a mask on the plane so maybe you should STFU 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey he's the guy that lied about wearing a mask on the plane so maybe you should STFU 

giphy.gif

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's not surprising to me at all that most of you can't tell the difference between listening to experts and blindly following orders. 

"Experts" haven't been very accurate at all, following there suggestions is the definition of blind :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's not surprising to me at all that most of you can't tell the difference between listening to experts and blindly following orders. 

You mean like that medical expert in South Dakota that was quoted in the article you posted saying South Dakota would become the next New York if they didn't shut down the state immediately?  That kind of expert?  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You mean like that medical expert in South Dakota that was quoted in the article you posted saying South Dakota would become the next New York if they didn't shut down the state immediately?  That kind of expert?  

He's so led :lol:

18 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't want to unintentionally spread my germs to others, which is why I wear a mask indoors. Even homemade masks are better than nothing at stopping respiratory droplets. 

Apparently taking reasonable medically informed precautions now makes me a sheep and goes against everything I claim to stand for? Do I have that right, you fucking oompa loompa? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

He's so led :lol:

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't want to unintentionally spread my germs to others, which is why I wear a mask indoors. Even homemade masks are better than nothing at stopping respiratory droplets. 

Apparently taking reasonable medically informed precautions now makes me a sheep and goes against everything I claim to stand for? Do I have that right, you fucking oompa loompa? 

How about you, Uncle Tom? 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Third world immigrants 'add to our culture'.

There was a time when this was true.  Now, for the most part, the “melting pot” of assimilating into American culture these people used to dream of to escape their wretched, poor, oppressed and almost uninhabitable countries Is over.  Now, they just want to start their own little tribal sects of what they left here, and with our money and benefits.  Same as they’ve done with every other country in which they’ve been allowed to infest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Pahoenix, sure glad you're here to try and wake some of these ignorant boys up into what's really happening in America. You do a better job at it than I did. 

Some of them are a lost cause. 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There was a time when this was true.  Now, for the most part, the “melting pot” of assimilating into American culture these people used to dream of to escape their wretched, poor, oppressed and almost uninhabitable countries Is over.  Now, they just want to start their own little tribal sects of what they left here, and with our money and benefits.  Same as they’ve done with every other country in which they’ve been allowed to infest.

Noooooo  that's raaaayyyyyyyciss!!    Actually its true and spot on.  Integrate or get the fuck out.

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

We need more diversity!!!

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spot on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Noooooo  that's raaaayyyyyyyciss!!    Actually its true and spot on.  Integrate or get the fuck out.

Said from the comfort of his suburban estate..are you wearing a smoking jacket and posting from the study with a snifter of brandy while  smoking a fine cigar Pewterschmidt? 

IMG_5431.JPG.39f2db66a5c90640cb5608104cf147f6.JPG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Said from the comfort of his suburban estate..are you wearing a smoking jacket and posting from the study with a snifter of brandy while  smoking a fine cigar Pewterschmidt? 

IMG_5431.JPG.39f2db66a5c90640cb5608104cf147f6.JPG

Live in a town that has more cows than people, don't smoke or drink brandy.   And still probably interact with more minorities in a week than you do in a year, so theres that.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly, you import the third world, you become the third world. Immigration policy up until 1965 was designed to keep them out. The 3rd world invasion was/is all by design...

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, sure glad you're here to try and wake some of these ignorant boys up into what's really happening in America. You do a better job at it than I did. 

Some of them are a lost cause. 

Yea, I don't waste much time on the bottom feeders...

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

We need more diversity!!!

Spot on...

Why is it that Only White/European countries 'need diversity'. It's almost like there's an agenda at work...