Check your account email address ×

Average age of Covid death in PA is 79

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, you guys are pissing me off so bad!!!! `

Fukkin cunts that don't care for the elderly. 

Bitches need to be slapped to the ground. 

How is working to pay for your social security checks not taking care of the elderly.  Too bad your generation bankrupted it for the rest of us.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't mean to seem unfeeling. I have an 83 yr old mother myself. She lives alone and is in good health. She still goes out once a week. Groceries, doctor, drugstore, etc.  I don't want to see her get it, but I'm also not going to be one of those people who force their parents to stay in the house every minute.

The reality is the risks are very low for most of us.

One of my contractors said "We shut down the economy for people who would have been better off dead 10 years ago."

I'm not that cold but I understand why many feel that way. I say let the workers go back to work. Keep the social distance and the restrictions on events and restaurants for another couple months.

Yes, we will loose more lives. If its me, so be it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I think it would be a safe assumption that of the almost 82,000 deaths in the US at least 75000 of those deaths were of SS collecting age.  Hell Cuomo was Intentionally shoving Covid positive people in Nursing homes to kill off the elderly.

Yep. And many people consider Cuomo a hero for his response to this. Hahahaha 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Remember when you thought Cuomo was doing such a great job handling the CV?  Was that before or after you found out he was sending infected patients to the old folks homes?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when you thought Cuomo was doing such a great job handling the CV?  Was that before or after you found out he was sending infected patients to the old folks homes?

:pc:

It pisses me off so bad that people wouldn't give a shit about my grand-parents, parents, siblings, etc.

I would kill to protect them.   

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I saw him on TV say that they only sent the ones that the nursing homes WERE EQUIPPED to take care of. If the homes were NOT EQUIPPED to handle covids, they did not have to take them, and they were sent to other facilities. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I saw him on TV say that they only sent the ones that the nursing homes WERE EQUIPPED to take care of. If the homes were NOT EQUIPPED to handle covids, they did not have to take them, and they were sent to other facilities. 

They sent infected people to nursing homes and the virus spread. Its as simple as that. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They sent infected people to nursing homes and the virus spread. Its as simple as that. 

Every nursing home all over America has been a death ground for the patients. Southern NH, Mass., nursing homes are rampant with covid with deadly outcomes. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Every nursing home all over America has been a death ground for the patients. Southern NH, Mass., nursing homes are rampant with covid with deadly outcomes. 

Nothing like whats going on in New York. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nothing like whats going on in New York. 

NY was hit with THOUSANDS of infected passengers coming in from Italy, Europe, BEFORE anyone knew about it. 

When you consider that, when you consider the 8-9 MILLION people in NY, in very close quarters, then you can only imagine how catastrophic, the NY situation was. 

I'll let others decide if they like Cuomo or not. 

He'll either get drafted, or he won't. I believe Biden will lose. Once the debates start, I believe he will look bad. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It pisses me off so bad that people wouldn't give a shit about my grand-parents, parents, siblings, etc.

I would kill to protect them.   

People have to be sacrificed,  always have been always will be.  Sometimes like in times of war it's the young and healthy,  this time its the old and sicks turn to take one for the betterment of this country,.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

People have to be sacrificed,  always have been always will be.  Sometimes like in times of war it's the young and healthy,  this time its the old and sicks turn to take one for the betterment of this country,.  

The numbers don't support your narrative. Killing off say 60k seniors doesn't move the needle.......at all. I know you're trying to be edgy and are usually spot on with numbers but this one's a fail Bro.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

The numbers don't support your narrative. Killing off say 60k seniors doesn't move the needle.......at all. I know you're trying to be edgy and are usually spot on with numbers but this one's a fail Bro.

We have sacrificed the economy for the benefit of the old and sick.  That was not necessary as there was little risk for those in the workforce as a whole.   Seniors should have isolated themselves and the rest of us should have been able to continue to live pretty much as normal in most of this country.  Breakout spots like NYC being the exception not the rule.    Losing a few hundred thousand seniors would have no real negative effect on this country even a million with them primarily being in the last few years of their life regardless.  

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

We have sacrificed the economy for the benefit of the old and sick.  That was not necessary as there was little risk for those in the workforce as a whole.   Seniors should have isolated themselves and the rest of us should have been able to continue to live pretty much as normal in most of this country.  Breakout spots like NYC being the exception not the rule.    Losing a few hundred thousand seniors would have no real negative effect on this country even a million with them primarily being in the last few years of their life regardless.  

Absolutely nailed it 100%. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, Woodtick said:

People that play bags or people that don’t?

People that play bags obviously have a healthier immune system than people that sit home scared

On 5/11/2020 at 6:35 PM, frenchy said:

Soooooo......what?

So what ends you life earlier covid or age? 

Edited by washedupmxer

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Look at years of life lost and what we're doing looks like the biggest American mistake ever