Check your account email address ×

Seems Hate-Crimes Are Widespread.

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

This one happened in the same town as the Ahmaud hoax. 2 blacks walk up to a stroller on the sidewalk, one pulls a gun shoots the mother and then shoots the white baby in the head at point blanc range.

107100467_137757276477_1_.jpg

Damn ...

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How the fuck did that retard fire seven rounds and not put him down?  He deserves to die.  

That's what people don't understand, when they are screaming about how they din haffa shoot tha boi so many time...pistols don't have shit for stopping power...

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That's what people don't understand, when they are screaming about how they din haffa shoot tha boi so many time...pistols don't have shit for stopping power...

Seven times.  He shouldn’t be carrying a gun.  Then, what was he doing when he got rushed a second time....and what the fuck was his partner doing????  Couple of boners.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seven times.  He shouldn’t be carrying a gun.  Then, what was he doing when he got rushed a second time....and what the fuck was his partner doing????  Couple of boners.

This is the new normal. The cops are afraid to shoot joggers unless they absolutely have to...that's why More white get killed by cops than black.I'm guessing that's the reason they are using dogs more now-so they don't have to shoot as many. Can't believe the joggers haven't been screaming about the use of dogs. There's a lot of vids on youtube of the dogs in action and they do not fuck around. In one vid they had a camera the a dog as he was ripping the shit out of someone. I've been bitten by german shepherd s, I couldn't imagine the pain of have one ripping on your arm. The joggers keep fighting though...

30 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

:lmao:

Fuck off, you worthless youth. You have no degree. Did you even graduate from a high school? Does Tanana have schools?

Did you win any spelling bees? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How the fuck did that retard fire seven rounds and not put him down?  He deserves to die.  

Always wonder if these guys would be so willing to advance looking down the barrel of a 12 ga.   The intimidation factor alone would help much less the likelihood of putting a few 00 buck balls in the chest or head.

22 hours ago, Phoenix said:

This one happened in the same town as the Ahmaud hoax. 2 blacks walk up to a stroller on the sidewalk, one pulls a gun shoots the mother and then shoots the white baby in the head at point blanc range.

107100467_137757276477_1_.jpg

The only hate crimes Jimmy Ben and the other site hypocrites care bout happen to minorities. It’s a way to for them to attack America and white people. Look no furThen Jimmy’s post describing southern Michigan residents as resembling the guys who killed the guy in Georgia

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not your best, by a long shot. 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's retarded as usual

It made me laugh.  The ones that do that are excellent, IMO.  The ones that try to be educational based on willful ignorance of any reality are just dumb.

I liked this one Moto...do more rod these!!!

”This Nigga eatin’ beans....everyone laughed.”  :lol:

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The only hate crimes Jimmy Ben and the other site hypocrites care bout happen to minorities. It’s a way to for them to attack America and white people. Look no furThen Jimmy’s post describing southern Michigan residents as resembling the guys who killed the guy in Georgia

Exactly. It's awesome that you are on to the game.

Honestly, and I don't mean this in a bullshit name calling way, assholes like them really do fit the definition of "racist". They literally look at the color/race of the people involved and use that as their Only criteria for their opinions. Now they can be racist all they want, I don't care but I just thought it was worth mentioning...although I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir...

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Exactly. It's awesome that you are on to the game.

I’ve been onto their game for years. They are the worst of the worst hypocrites on this site. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve been onto their game for years. They are the worst of the worst hypocrites on this site. 

I added to my previous post. Don't want you to miss out on any of my age-less wisdom :).

Fanatics like them never see their own hypocrisy and they refuse to consider any evidence that contradicts their whacked out beliefs. They have assinine levels of cognitive dissonance. 

• Like 1