Check your account email address ×

Arbery Shooting.

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

simple solutions for whites so deathly afraid of blacks is to move somewhere white.  Living in the south is pretty stupid given racial makeup

Whites have self-segregated but the negroes follow. And put your money where your mouth is and go hang out in the ghetto at night. You won't be so quick to pretend they aren't dangerous-if you live through it that is...

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

Screenshot_2020-05-09-15-51-40-1.png

Is that Freddy Grey? You're dredging that back up? That was thrown out years ago by a Black judge! 

Watch this video starting @2:00 and see how many cases you can find like those described ,with the races reversed. 

Edited by Phoenix

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Is that Freddy Grey? You're dredging that back up? That was thrown out years ago by a Black judge! 

Watch this video starting @2:00 and see how many cases you can find like those described ,with the races reversed. 

Screenshot_2019-10-07-01-26-38-1.png

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Blade.  Left here all alone to try and social justice warrior his way out of this mess he’s trying to defend.

:lol:

This is why nobody listens to you retards.

Now there is a surveillance video of the perp in someone's house just before he chimped out. He was later ID'd in the video by one of his family members. Oh and his ex-con brother his is in jail with no bond for another felony. These SJW's beliefs about blacks are literally the most ass-backwards thing I've ever seen. And it's because they believe the fake media. The media is lying so bad on this one case here, that no should ever take them at face value again!

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Whites have self-segregated but the negroes follow. And put your money where your mouth is and go hang out in the ghetto at night. You won't be so quick to pretend they aren't dangerous-if you live through it that is...

why would i choose to live in the ghetto.  in the ghetto where education is not valued and drugs are common it's a shitty place to live.  Suburban blacks are IMO not much different than whites.  Shit look at poor whites they are just like the ghetto dwellers they just destroy rural areas.  

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

why would i choose to live in the ghetto.  in the ghetto where education is not valued and drugs are common it's a shitty place to live.  Suburban blacks are IMO not much different than whites.  Shit look at poor whites they are just like the ghetto dwellers they just destroy rural areas.  

Deflection fail. 

Let me ask you a question though: do you know what the term Ethno-Masochist means?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Blade.  Left here all alone to try and social justice warrior his way out of this mess he’s trying to defend.

This is why nobody listens to you retards.

Please...... I live in a different world then you. And happy not to live in the country you call home.

8 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Please...... I live in a different world then you. And happy not to live in the country you call home.

Thanks for chiming in.  Maybe stay in your own “world” and preach about things you don’t know shit about there?  Yes.  This is a good idea.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There’s a reason why there were no initial charges filed.  Just like there’s a reason that there are now charges filed.....they just have nothing to do with the incident.

How do those boots taste Zam? 

Fucking light skinned uncle toms right here. This is the most pathetic take on the situation I've heard yet. It's been made very clear that he ran that route on the regular. He wasn't a stranger to the fucking neighborhood. He was just a black dude jogging. We absolutely do know that.

Edited by Wildboer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How do those boots taste Zam? 

Oh just spare me this idiocy.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fucking light skinned uncle toms right here. This is the most pathetic take on the situation I've heard yet. It's been made very clear that he ran that route on the regular. He wasn't a stranger to the fucking neighborhood. He was just a black dude jogging. We absolutely do know that.

I can understand how facts aren’t important....just the skin color, eh?

A criminal and an imbecile is dead....Jimmy Fucking Crack corn.  Point blank shotgun blast to the chest!  BABOOM!!!!  :lmao: