Check your account email address ×

NYC subway cleaning crews finding dead people on the subway

NYC is a complete disaster. Cuomo as Blasio have completely fucked this response up from the beginning.  They should have asked for advice from Texas and California.  

What a shit show.  

The filthy street people homeless bastards should be put in camps. Places should be found where they are out of sight, and some kind of shelters built there, and beds put there for these fucks of society. 

Get these filthy bastards off the streets, and out of sight. If they don't comply, then they should be arrested, and put in a low-security jail. 

Problem is, liberals and black America will fight this tooth and nail. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The filthy street people homeless bastards should be put in camps. Places should be found where they are out of sight, and some kind of shelters built there, and beds put there for these fucks of society. 

Get these filthy bastards off the streets, and out of sight. If they don't comply, then they should be arrested, and put in a low-security jail. 

Problem is, liberals and black America will fight this tooth and nail. 

WHy spend money to fix someone ele's problem? If ya don't want to see em , stay out of cities.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

NYC is a complete disaster. Cuomo as Blasio have completely fucked this response up from the beginning.  They should have asked for advice from Texas and California.  

What a shit show.  

so you don't think mandating nursing homes take recovering covid patients was a good idea ? 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you don't think mandating nursing homes take recovering covid patients was a good idea ? 

Our friends pulled their mother out of her assisted living apartment and she is living with them.  Places like nursing homes will be hit hard.  Staff always coming and going, residents who never leave the building, and close living quarters allows the virus to easily spread among a high risk population.

The "flatten the curve" nonsense has now spiraled into "stay home, save lives" bs.  I get that people like myself should work from home, that's fine.  But bankrupting every industry that can't isn't the solution either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

WHy spend money to fix someone ele's problem? If ya don't want to see em , stay out of cities.

I NEVAH go to cities, unless I have no choice, which is rare. 

I just find it outrageous that our society can't figure out how to handle these fukkers. Yes, I called them fukkers. Some of those scum-bags have been offered places to stay, out of sight, but they REFUSED!!!! They like living on the busy street amongst other street scums. 

I have found in my life that people that appear to be broke losers, have a nasty streak in them, and won't take advice from anyone, they will do what THEY WANT to do. 

I say go in there, give them ONE FUKKIN hour to pack their tents, get on the truck, and be hauled like filthy cattle to their CONCENTRATION CAMP!!!!!  

Society should not tolerate these pissing/shitting bastards.