Check your account email address ×

Trump asked if disinfectants could be injected to kill coronavirus inside the body. Doctors answered: ‘People will die.’

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Imagine if he thought we should explore shooting sunshine up peoples asses and injecting them with disinfectant? They love to tear apart Biden for his gaffes but Trump is a daily gaffe machine and apparently we need an interpreter to know what he really meant... :guzzle:

SMH   #fakenews

you just don't get the 197D chess trumps playing to expose the culture of corruption in the media.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

SMH   #fakenews

you just don't get the 197D chess trumps playing to expose the culture of corruption in the media.  

youre right, I just dont get it. 

OMG!!! From what I'm seeing, this country is being led by a high percentage of incompetent fools. 

Holy fuck...……... corruption, criminality, incompetence, and outright stupidity. 

I'm actually fearful for, ALL OF US!!!  

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh come on, it wasnt that bad if you watched the whole briefing in context........he's like a little kid talking out loud at times. 

I was wincing a bit but at least he didn't suggest draining the blood of a covid victim and replace with healthy animal blood which I thought he may end up saying if he continued.  :stop:

lysol.JPG

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I mean if that wasn't an 'I got nothin' response then I don't know what is. Like Dripper level. 

Criticising Trump is doing what the media says but constantly defending him is just good old rugged individuality and free thinking!

• Haha 3