Check your account email address ×

What if the lockdown was all a big mistake.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jammin said:

10-4

I got the same letter from Oneida.  Might head up in a week or so but will let my year around neighbor know in advance and stay clear which wont be hard as they are 1/4 mile away.  Thats a good idea and sucks at the same time on the renting. :bc: 

Yeah the rental income in nice but having a safe place for the family to go is more important.   We would also allow our in-laws and what not use it separately as well as they normally can't during the summer because its always booked.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dieselgeek said:

I think now that MN is in a committee/coalition with 6 other states, they will all have the same lockdown dates eventually, otherwise no point of the committee. Then people blame a committee and not an individual governor! So prepare for similar dates as Wisconsin IMO (I'm an amateur guesser, results may vary). 

I wouldn’t be surprised on bit of they were working up a plan for exactly this.  Let’s see if the Star starts upping the scare level and our death tolls miraculously start to rise....PRESTO!

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Right over your head.   Studies are showing its much more likely spread by close contact within homes than touching a hand railing on a public stairs. 

You can tell you live in the boonies. Ever been on a subway or commuter rail or a busy city sidewalk?

Just now, Mainecat said:

You can tell you live in the boonies. Ever been on a subway or commuter rail or a busy city sidewalk?

Spews this bullshit yet, doesn't understand the reason for the Electoral College.

It's like if dumb had sex with a dumb...to procreate a dumb.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Does Shitcago count?  :lol: 

Let's see.   Cities I've been to.  LA, Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Portland, Kansas City, Dallas, Orlando, Tampa, Denver, DC, Phoenix, Montreal, Vegas, Milwaukee, San Diego, San Antonio, Charlotte, Nashville, Memphis, Indy, Cincy (lived there), Detroit, Raleigh Durham, Atlanta, Jacksonville, OK City to name a few. 

How about you?

Edited by Highmark