Check your account email address ×

New full length movie from Michael Moore exposing the green energy scam

16 minutes ago, irv said:

That's what they tell you. How far away is this supposed tech suppose to come into play. 

Funny, you don't mention anything about how bad the mining is and everything ugly that is associated with solar and wind, let alone the fact, even those that sell these also say it will never be enough nor is it as clean as what we were told it would be. 

We went from not even having a person in near earth orbit to putting men on the moon inside of, what, 10 years or so?  We can advance pretty quickly when there is a concerted effort coming from the top.  

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Anyone who thinks we can replace fossil fuels with electric transportation doesn’t believe in science 

No auto companies are investing in new ICE engine tech. 

On 4/24/2020 at 11:43 AM, XC.Morrison said:

We went from not even having a person in near earth orbit to putting men on the moon inside of, what, 10 years or so?  We can advance pretty quickly when there is a concerted effort coming from the top.  

So, you still don't think this whole Global Warming/Climate change movement is nothing but a hoax and a scam? You do know MM was a strong believer, advocate and speaker for the global warming movement who has finally seen the light and now knows it was all about money instead of saving the planet but you still think it is real even after he presented to you the cold hard facts? 

fools2.png

On 4/26/2020 at 7:55 AM, irv said:

So, you still don't think this whole Global Warming/Climate change movement is nothing but a hoax and a scam? You do know MM was a strong believer, advocate and speaker for the global warming movement who has finally seen the light and now knows it was all about money instead of saving the planet but you still think it is real even after he presented to you the cold hard facts? 

fools2.png

Honestly, I'm kind of amused to see folks like the OP cheerleading this film.  It's emphasis on depopulation would have dove-tailed nicely to underpin all of the Research Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 conspiracy theories which seem to suggest that the world's wealthy liberal elites (Michael Moore?)  have been conspiring at closed door conventions like the Bilderberg Meeting and other venues to hatch a massive intentional depopulation scheme.  I've been pleasantly amused that the hot take on this movie is not to serve as propaganda to "warm up" the sheeple to such a plot.  Especially amid a global pandemic engineered in a lab by Bill Gates :lol: 

On the other hand, the film's tenet that fossil fuels produce less CO2 than renewables because fossil fuels are used in the construction of renewable infrastructure simply isn't supported by life cycle analysis data.  Available here:  https://www.nrel.gov/analysis/life-cycle-assessment.html

lca_harm_ng_fig_2.jpg

On 4/26/2020 at 7:55 AM, irv said:

fools2.png

Again. what are you going to to about it, Irv? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You are the dumbest fuck that posts here you have settled the science on that fact :guzzle: congratulations you fat Nazi FUCK

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are the dumbest fuck that posts here you have settled the science on that fact :guzzle: congratulations you fat Nazi FUCK

Nice try loser!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4756cf16893766ba2e98

20 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Honestly, I'm kind of amused to see folks like the OP cheerleading this film.  It's emphasis on depopulation would have dove-tailed nicely to underpin all of the Research Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 conspiracy theories which seem to suggest that the world's wealthy liberal elites (Michael Moore?)  have been conspiring at closed door conventions like the Bilderberg Meeting and other venues to hatch a massive intentional depopulation scheme.  I've been pleasantly amused that the hot take on this movie is not to serve as propaganda to "warm up" the sheeple to such a plot.  Especially amid a global pandemic engineered in a lab by Bill Gates :lol: 

On the other hand, the film's tenet that fossil fuels produce less CO2 than renewables because fossil fuels are used in the construction of renewable infrastructure simply isn't supported by life cycle analysis data.  Available here:  https://www.nrel.gov/analysis/life-cycle-assessment.html

I knew the alarmists would have a tough time accepting the fact that they have been gut hooked, lied to and manipulated for all these years, and by someone who they looked up to almost god like, nonetheless. :news:

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exposing it for what it is is the gist of the movie, imo. Once the alarmists/environmentalists realize they have been lied to and can accept that fact, my hope is they turn on this movement and expose its major players like Al Gore and Obama showing everyone how much of a fraud they are.

However, as I expected, the left/alarmists are now turning on Michael Moore. :lol:It's unbelievable how gullible/stupid and insane these alarmists really are. Sad, really that so many are incapable of thinking for themselves anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, irv said:

I knew the alarmists would have a tough time accepting the fact that they have been gut hooked, lied to and manipulated for all these years, and by someone who they looked up to almost god like, nonetheless. :news:

Exposing it for what it is is the gist of the movie, imo. Once the alarmists/environmentalists realize they have been lied to and can accept that fact, my hope is they turn on this movement and expose its major players like Al Gore and Obama showing everyone how much of a fraud they are.

However, as I expected, the left/alarmists are now turning on Michael Moore. :lol:It's unbelievable how gullible/stupid and insane these alarmists really are. Sad, really that so many are incapable of thinking for themselves anymore.

Looks like everyone turned on Michael Moore. When he was exposing govt corruption and illegal war neocons thought he needed to die. Now he is a hero? What changed? 

2 hours ago, irv said:

If, a couple of weeks ago, someone would have bet me that Michael Moore and Jeff Gibbs could turn Irv into a neo-malthusianist I would have thought they were crazy.  

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Looks like everyone turned on Michael Moore. When he was exposing govt corruption and illegal war neocons thought he needed to die. Now he is a hero? What changed? 

4 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

If, a couple of weeks ago, someone would have bet me that Michael Moore and Jeff Gibbs could turn Irv into a neo-malthusianist I would have thought they were crazy.  

You guys are trying desperately to change this into something it is not. Truthfully, I am not that familiar with MM and his stance on other issues. I just found this vid, from a well known climate alarmist/advocate/crusader, quite interesting. It proves to me that having someone so entrenched in the global warming movement/narrative who was shown the real side to it was able to change his mind and actually expose it rather than just cover it up pretending he was never shown the real side. For that, my hats off to him.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You guys are trying desperately to change this into something it is not. Truthfully, I am not that familiar with MM and his stance on other issues. I just found this vid, from a well known climate alarmist/advocate/crusader, quite interesting. It proves to me that having someone so entrenched in the global warming movement/narrative who was shown the real side to it was able to change his mind and actually expose it rather than just cover it up pretending he was never shown the real side. For that, my hats off to him.

Yeah but so what?