Check your account email address ×

Oil down 52%

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s what happens when you shutdown the world over a virus

No , that’s what happens when you blow up a massive central bank driven bubble and then something pops it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

My favorite hustler cartoon had a kid turning green from drinking drain cleaner, the father read it, says induce vomiting if swallowed, quick Martha show him your pussy.

Yep, I remember that one too. Laughed my balls off. They did have some classics.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Yep, I remember that one too. Laughed my balls off. They did have some classics.

I actually saved it, but it was in a tote that got damaged and got wet.

My first job was pumping gas at an 16 gas pump plus 2 diesel pumps station. One guy, full serve. If we pumped more than $2 worth of gas we had to wash their windshields and give them a trash bag. The funny thing was that at shift change my relief or vice versa would put a little hole in the corner of the bag, put it over our head while the other guy blew a enormous shotgun out of a bowl of shitty Jamaican or Mexican. Mind you this was 1972 and gas was .36 a gallon. We'd give the bag to a unsuspecting customer and laugh and laugh and laugh. Another plus was mini skirts were still pretty hot so we rarely missed the windshields of the ladies. All for a $1 an hour. Those were the days....

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You’re going to miss another opportunity. You will never retire by 55 at this rate. 

he stands zero chance of retirement at 55.  only guys who are real good with their money or on a pension that allows you to collect full freight at that age allow people to retire at that age.  He should have become a cop,  they are one of the few that can still retire in their early 50's even when they are shitty with money :news: