Check your account email address ×

What about the rainy day fund?

Just now, hayward said:

I know, this country's govt. doesn't practice such nonsense, so why should it's people be expected to.

Exactly....and it’s not just this country

Our tax dollars are bailing out the entire owner class of the world 

It’s so fucking sickening I almost can’t take it

What happened to the Rainy day fund that Walker had for Wisconsin.   Spin, lets see how your party handles rainy day funds.   SPEND SPEND SPEND.  But it's ok if Evers does it.  You need to get a good dose of reality.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What happened to the Rainy day fund that Walker had for Wisconsin.   Spin, lets see how your party handles rainy day funds.   SPEND SPEND SPEND.  But it's ok if Evers does it.  You need to get a good dose of reality.

Has anyone ever committed suicide by jumping out of your truck or shooting themselves in the passenger seat? 

• Haha 1

Oh, look.  Evers is already asking for money

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers is telling President Donald Trump that Wisconsin faces $2 billion in revenue losses due to skyrocketing unemployment and other hits to the economy caused by the coronavirus.

Evers and the governors from Michigan and Pennsylvania sent Trump a letter Wednesday asking him to urge Congress to send $500 billion in budget aid to states and local governments.

The letter was sent that same day that Evers signed a bill passed by the Republican-controlled Wisconsin Legislature that clears the way for spending about $2 billion the state is receiving in federal funds

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh, look.  Evers is already asking for money

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers is telling President Donald Trump that Wisconsin faces $2 billion in revenue losses due to skyrocketing unemployment and other hits to the economy caused by the coronavirus.

Evers and the governors from Michigan and Pennsylvania sent Trump a letter Wednesday asking him to urge Congress to send $500 billion in budget aid to states and local governments.

The letter was sent that same day that Evers signed a bill passed by the Republican-controlled Wisconsin Legislature that clears the way for spending about $2 billion the state is receiving in federal funds

So the entire state of Wisconsin is asked for 30x less Boing. Sounds like Wisconsin is doing pretty well

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So the entire state of Wisconsin is asked for 30x less Boing. Sounds like Wisconsin is doing pretty well

Thank god we had 8 years of walker before this.  Evers wants to spend spend spend.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thank god we had 8 years of walker before this.  Evers wants to spend spend spend.

Walker was a complete fucking fraud and you love big spending Trump 

Edited by f7ben

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jesus, do you read and understand anything I post on here?  I can't stand the bullshit spending that our government does, trump included.  FFS, we have been round and round about the tax holiday, how in the fuck do you think I like this stimulus.

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Walker was the best thing to ever happen to Wisconsin. He brought those high horse teacher and public unions down to reality where they belong, shame on them for thinking they're better than the rest of us. Now we're stuck with this turd.

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Is this thing on?'

Just now, snoughnut said:

Walker was the best thing to ever happen to Wisconsin. He brought those high horse teacher and public unions down to reality where they belong, shame on them for thinking they're better than the rest of us. Now we're stuck with this turd.

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Is this thing on?'

Fuck walker....he gave the pigs and fire a pass. Fuck him hard

Just now, f7ben said:

Fuck walker....he gave the pigs and fire a pass. Fuck him hard

That's because they weren't even close to being as big of a problem as the others. The teachers union has been fucking Wisconsin taxpayers in the ass for a long time.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....and it’s not just this country

Our tax dollars are bailing out the entire owner class of the world 

It’s so fucking sickening I almost can’t take it

I truely don’t understand how anyone can be pumped up for individual cost to each tax payer for the small amounts they are giving the individual. Look at the business loans those are fucking free. But you and I we get these bullshit 1200 checks “if you qualify”. I believe the tax burden for each American is like 18 to 28k

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is your argument?  You are mad cause ACT 10 didn't go far enough?

it is mine-  fire and police are the biggest abusers of the pension system across the country.  maybe in spots other public workers can come close but around here the police are 100x worse than anyone else.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

it is mine-  fire and police are the biggest abusers of the pension system across the country.  maybe in spots other public workers can come close but around here the police are 100x worse than anyone else.  

Hey, I would have been fine with that as well.  But that isn't an argument against ACT10 or against Walker.  FFS the logic of some on here just boggles the mind.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Hey, I would have been fine with that as well.  But that isn't an argument against ACT10 or against Walker.  FFS the logic of some on here just boggles the mind.

Walker sucked police cock and should be called out for it

Just now, snoughnut said:

Bullshit, he went after the big fish and that was the teachers union. 

yes I am sure all of your teachers in WI are retiring at 50 or collecting disabilty like most cops are at that point.  And have their final retirement calculation numbers inflated by working OT and details their last 3 years so in many cases they are making more than what their base pay was for the rest of their lives.