Check your account email address ×

More free money

WASHINGTON (Gray News) - Two Democratic lawmakers are proposing a bill that would provide $2,000 monthly payments to Americans until employment levels return to pre-coronavirus levels.

Reps. Tim Ryan of Ohio and Ro Khanna of California announced the Emergency Money for the People Act on Tuesday. The lawmakers said the first stimulus bill providing a $1,200 stimulus check for many Americans didn’t go far enough.

“The economic impact of this virus is unprecedented for our country. As millions of Americans file for unemployment week over week, we have to work quickly to patch the dam – and that means putting cash in the hands of hard-working families,” Ryan said.

The monthly payments of at least $2,000 would go to everyone 16 or older who makes less than $130,000 annually. Married couples making a combined $260,000 would receive at least $4,000. Qualifying families with children would receive an additional $500 per child for up to three children.

The bill has 17 House Democrats as co-sponsors. It would likely face additional hurdles in the Republican-controlled Senate if passed.
Some critics of the initial stimulus bill expressed concerns over the impact it will have on the deficit.

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/2000-monthly-payments-to-Americans-proposed-in-Dem-lawmakers-bill-569661341.html?fbclid=IwAR2Jfip-M663qcjTjVDr78h1SUYllqUTnJGMfdrCJJ0BHLArua5TrVy39s8

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

More free money for you.  You may be able to pay for the whole cruise with stimulus money.   

I want to get a snow check Matryx with stimulus money. I want to create jobs with stimulus! 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

More free money for you.  You may be able to pay for the whole cruise with stimulus money.   

Fuck yah....send everyone checks for as much money as we can print!!!!

I love it

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Why do dairy farmers need $2 trillion to throw away milk? 

Ask a dairy farmer.  I want to know where to sign up for the free money for billionaires

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why do dairy farmers need $2 trillion to throw away milk? 

Just now, racer254 said:

Are you a dairy farmer now?

Have a good look folks ^^^^

This is America

• Haha 3

Just now, racer254 said:

Are you a dairy farmer now?

I'll milk your titties for a trillion

Just now, f7ben said:

Why do oil drillers need a trillion to leave the oil in the ground?

because illegals! 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH the only real solution is a payroll tax cut none of this stimulus money that people can actually put back into the economy.  

Print eleventy trillion and pay everybody to do whatever they want and pay zero taxes. MAGA!

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't know if I will qualify either.   I was asking these others how they are qualifying and they don't have an answer...YET.

Derrrrrrr

Just now, racer254 said:

I don't know if I will qualify either.   I was asking these others how they are qualifying and they don't have an answer...YET.

how do you not know if you qualify.  Look on your taxes for 18 and if your AGI is under 200k for a couple or 100k for a single person you get something.  150/75 you get the full $2400 plus for kids under 17