Check your account email address ×

Fuckin cold virus.

• Platinum Contributing Member

At least some good news out of Detroit.

Six ER workers told CNN that the hospital was treating about 100 to 130 patients at a time during a period in early April, when it was at its highest volume. Over the past several days, according to the workers, the case load has dropped significantly to about 50 patients, which they say is a more manageable number.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

At least some good news out of Detroit.

Six ER workers told CNN that the hospital was treating about 100 to 130 patients at a time during a period in early April, when it was at its highest volume. Over the past several days, according to the workers, the case load has dropped significantly to about 50 patients, which they say is a more manageable number.

That’s very good news. Cuomo is gonna look like a super hero and ready for the general election 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That’s very good news. Cuomo is gonna look like a super hero and ready for the general election 

He and some other Governors are working on regional plan to reopen the economy as well. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He and some other Governors are working on regional plan to reopen the economy as well. 

Thats what we need. Regional plans to reopen the economy.   Trump is working with governors on these plans as we speak. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I've been telling family members we should all move way up country, like the northeast kingdom of Vermont. I've always hated the thought of being around a lot of people, it's not natural. When you're trapped in a big fukkin city, you're screwed. 

I want to be isolated on a back country road, with all my generators, fuel, wood-burning stoves, food stash, and my guns. 

Fuck the big cities. Always hated them. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Don't let Stevie Gravano see that. If Cuomo gets drafted and wins, Stevie will be doing the Tarantela up and down Amherst Street.   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've been telling family members we should all move way up country, like the northeast kingdom of Vermont. I've always hated the thought of being around a lot of people, it's not natural. When you're trapped in a big fukkin city, you're screwed. 

I want to be isolated on a back country road, with all my generators, fuel, wood-burning stoves, food stash, and my guns. 

You wouldn't last a month off the grid. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You wouldn't last a month off the grid. 

ShortPants, why do ya' think I would not last a month???

Actually, I never said OFF THE GRID. 

If I lived up country, I would definitely have electric service, but I would have the gens as back-up. 

I would not want to be without electric. 

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ShortPants, why do ya' think I would not last a month???

Actually, I never said OFF THE GRID. 

If I lived up country, I would definitely have electric service, but I would have the gens as back-up. 

I would not want to be without electric

Exactly. Fucking pussy. 

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 case so far in the county we live in :thumb:

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. Fucking pussy. 

HA!HA! Are you shittin' me!!! The first thing I want if I get a place up country, is a HOT TUB!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

I'm getting more arthritic every year. I'd sit in my hot tub with the Jacuzzi goin', and let the world go fuck itself.  

It's clear the politicians and health experts are paralyzed to make any decision to open the economy.  Comrade Walz said today MN wouldn't reopen until testing was in place.  They want to see us doing 40,000 tests per week on a population of 5.64 million people.  We haven't done 40,000 tests in MN yet total.  They throw out these arbitrary numbers with no idea when we are going to get there and tell people to stay in their houses.  Our median age of death is 88 years old.  Those are people that should be mostly isolated during a bad flu season and are not productive members of our economy anyways.

It's all a severe overreaction everywhere but the most dense urban areas.  Put some social distancing guidelines in place but get things back open.  So much of our economy is deemed essential anyways.  Cut down on the massive gatherings, urban transportation, recreational travel, etc. but if a car dealer wants to sell a vehicle or someone wants to play a round of golf, let em.

• Like 2

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! Are you shittin' me!!! The first thing I want if I get a place up country, is a HOT TUB!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

I'm getting more arthritic every year. I'd sit in my hot tub with the Jacuzzi goin', and let the world go fuck itself.  

Just messin with you Zam. I like having electricity but could manage without it down here in AZ if necessary. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

A pond would be good for you.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

1 case so far in the county we live in :thumb:

One case!!!! LOL!!!

Imagine if you lived in the " BIG APPLE ", the bodies would be " hittin' the floor " all around ya'!!!!

They are stackin' 'em like cord wood, in Gotham City!!!!!    

Poor mother-fukkers!!!

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just messin with you Zam. I like having electricity but could manage without it down here in AZ if necessary. 

That's why so many people RETIRE in Arizona. The cold beats old people down.  

Here's a brew for a 44' DCB runnin' at a buck twenny on Havasu!!!  :bc:  

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

It's clear the politicians and health experts are paralyzed to make any decision to open the economy.  Comrade Walz said today MN wouldn't reopen until testing was in place.  They want to see us doing 40,000 tests per week on a population of 5.64 million people.  We haven't done 40,000 tests in MN yet total.  They throw out these arbitrary numbers with no idea when we are going to get there and tell people to stay in their houses.  Our median age of death is 88 years old.  Those are people that should be mostly isolated during a bad flu season and are not productive members of our economy anyways.

It's all a severe overreaction everywhere but the most dense urban areas.  Put some social distancing guidelines in place but get things back open.  So much of our economy is deemed essential anyways.  Cut down on the massive gatherings, urban transportation, recreational travel, etc. but if a car dealer wants to sell a vehicle or someone wants to play a round of golf, let em.

Exactly. Old and sick people in urban and rural areas are going to die. Old and sick people in all areas need to be cognizant of that fact. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. Old and sick people in urban and rural areas are going to die. Old and sick people in all areas need to be cognizant of that fact. 

Yet I see em all over the grocery store around here.  People that shouldn't be driving, let alone exposed to a virus like this.

I have zero concern for the 17 year old stocking the shelves and running the checkout.

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yet I see em all over the grocery store around here.  People that shouldn't be driving, let alone exposed to a virus like this.

I have zero concern for the 17 year old stocking the shelves and running the checkout.

Zero concerns. There are way to many old people out and about here too. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't let Stevie Gravano see that. If Cuomo gets drafted and wins, Stevie will be doing the Tarantela up and down Amherst Street.   

Fuck Cuomo the homo. I like ginzo's and micks to hang with, but most are crooked dems. I prefer crooked repubs.lol