Check your account email address ×

Fauci February 29th

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he's changed his tune on this whole thing just like trump.

TBH I would not blame Trump for the spread of this or the lack of medical supplies.   We are a mobile country so things will spread.  The medical supplies are a primarily  state issue just as the decision to stay at home or not is.  Although now Trumps looking more foolish by saying that it's not up to the governors it's up to him when he wants them to reopen.  

What did he change his story about?

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, Angry ginger said:

he was at the beginning not calling for a complete lock down of the country

Why would he? There was no sign of community spread or an understanding of the contagion effect. How is that changing his story? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Why would he? There was no sign of community spread or an understanding of the contagion effect. How is that changing his story? 

the same would apply to Trump and his decisions.   They have both learned things and changed how they are responding which is fine but lets not pretend he's some hero (or inn the trump lovers case some villan) 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the same would apply to Trump and his decisions.   They have both learned things and changed how they are responding which is fine but lets not pretend he's some hero (or inn the trump lovers case some villan) 

The doctor was asked if this thing could’ve been better contained if caught sooner. He said yes. He cast no blame or pointed any finger. Only told the truth. Not the politically correct thing to say with trump listening 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's changed his tune on this whole thing just like trump.

TBH I would not blame Trump for the spread of this or the lack of medical supplies.   We are a mobile country so things will spread.  The medical supplies are a primarily  state issue just as the decision to stay at home or not is.  Although now Trumps looking more foolish by saying that it's not up to the governors it's up to him when he wants them to reopen.  

That has always been exactly my point, Trump is going to get hung by his own words. He is well documented now spouting his all knowing shit and now its going to get aired non-stop. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

That has always been exactly my point, Trump is going to get hung by his own words. He is well documented now spouting his all knowing shit and now its going to get aired non-stop. 

Those clips where he called Governor Inslee a snake and says he told Pence to not even call him back are going to be gold. Also when he said that Governors need to be nice to him if they want supplies from the federal stockpile...priceless! :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those clips where he called Governor Inslee a snake and says he told Pence to not even call him back are going to be gold. Also when he said that Governors need to be nice to him if they want supplies from the federal stockpile...priceless! :lmao:

Hes a fucking idiot who doesnt know when to shut up and these guys will defend him no matter what he says. He could say that he sucked a dick a couple times and neocons all over will be copping to their dark secrets. :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Massive difference between what the doctor was saying vs trump. 

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is but it's clear that the orders have gone out to smear him and deflect any responsibility from Trump.

lol yeah guess he did not say what he said when he said it then your hero's decided to use his latter comments in to another anti trump fed case 

another 100% media driven pile of shit with only 1 motivate 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol yeah guess he did not say what he said when he said it then your hero's decided to use his latter comments in to another anti trump fed case 

another 100% media driven pile of shit with only 1 motivate 

IMG_5320.JPG.00a0daef747cf40049e48b768dbaa266.JPG

40 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you honestly think that was a legitimate option back then? 

i don't think it was an option for either one of them to say that at the time.  

Clearly I''m not a trump lover but i really don't think outside some of his idiotic attacks on people that he handled this one all that bad.  Yet the mainstream and left leaning media want to string him up because the deaths of all these people according to them is on his hands.  i must have seen 5-6 articles along those lines in my Flipboard this morning.  

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't think it was an option for either one of them to say that at the time.  

Clearly I''m not a trump lover but i really don't think outside some of his idiotic attacks on people that he handled this one all that bad.  Yet the mainstream and left leaning media want to string him up because the deaths of all these people according to them is on his hands.  i must have seen 5-6 articles along those lines in my Flipboard this morning.  

Politics is a dirty business.