Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump buys himself an attorney general for $25,000

Surrogates.

I said a few weeks ago that Trump is going to find out what it's like to be a Clinton, and this is just the start.....and think about this; the Clinton's just had Republicans gunning for them, Trump not only has Dems for enemies he has alot of Republicans he got ignorant with.y

They were described as Donald Trump’s “surrogates,” a cabal of second-tier politicians included in the now-infamous conference call as the unrepentant presidential candidate renewed his rant about that “Mexican” judge. You know ... the one born in Indiana.

Bloomberg Politics, which broke the story, reported that has-beens like former Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer and former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown were on the line as Trump went off (again) on U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel and told his supporters to follow his incendiary lead. He said they should demonize the judge and call any reporter who questioned the strategy a racist.

Nobody much cared what private citizens like Brewer and Brown might be up to. But Floridians could only cringe when another of the Trump conference call surrogates was identified. Pam Bondi, supposedly, works for us.

Our state’s chief legal officer was party to a diatribe that conservative legal scholars criticizedas contemptuous of American jurisprudence and Republican political leaders decried as outright racist. Apparently, Florida’s attorney general listened without offering a word of protest.

It gets worse. Trump has been railing that Judge Curiel shouldn’t be allowed to preside over a civil fraud suit against Trump University because of the judge’s Mexican heritage. (Because, according to his convoluted reasoning, Trump intends to build that wall along the Mexican border.)

The conference call occurred on Monday. That same day, an investigative AP report revealed that back in 2013, even as the attorney general’s office was receiving angry complaints from Floridians claiming they had been defrauded by Trump’s faux university and not long after her office intimated Florida might join New York’s $40 million lawsuit against Trump University, Bondi had “personally solicited” a campaign contribution from Trump.

It gets even worse. After a Bondi campaign committee received a $25,000 check from the Trump Foundation, the attorney general’s office dropped its inquiry into Trump U. (In a call to the Miami Herald/Tampa Bay Times bureau Tuesday, Bondi protested that her office had never opened a formal investigation.)

And worse still. The donation — from Trump’s Section 501©(3) charitable foundation — was illegal. And never reported to the IRS. Tax-exempt charitable foundations are prohibited from engaging in political activity. That’s for Trump and the IRS to work out. But how the hell could a prohibited transgression like that go unremarked for nearly three years by its recipient, Florida’s chief legal officer? How was it that the very attorney general failed to check the provenance of her $25,000 donation?

Edited by Mileage Psycho

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Google your cunt candidate and Ericson. 

$25k is piker material to what she charges. :lol:

It's just starting Moe, when this is all over Trump is going to wonder why in the fuck did he let his ego get in the way of just doing what he was doing, the loss of business has already been huge and it's not going to get better.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's just starting Moe, when this is all over Trump is going to wonder why in the fuck did he let his ego get in the way of just doing what he was doing, the loss of business has already been huge and it's not going to get better.

You think she is in a better position with... what is it now, 4 or 5 investigations?? The simple fact it takes this long is worse.

But hey, wadda you care right? Birds of a feather...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

You think she is in a better position with... what is it now, 4 or 5 investigations?? The simple fact it takes this long is worse.

But hey, wadda you care right? Birds of a feather...

You throw this kind of shit around a lot when talking about Vince....do you have proof he is crooked because if not just stfu.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You throw this kind of shit around a lot when talking about Vince....do you have proof he is crooked because if not just stfu.

Hey, Sir Lancelot, why dont you shove a paint brush up your ass?

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hey, Sir Lancelot, why dont you shove a paint brush up your ass?

Take your attitude to TBP ....and leave it there.

• Like 1

Man I don't know if I really should comment ..but hey.

In the last week or so I have seen some respect going on with both sides..that's refreshing!

Now I just witnessed a repub sticking up for a dem. and I liked it.

The players in this playground have changed and some don't like it at all.

I think the site will be ended up modded by the people. 

Every post does not have to be filled with rage ,hate and cuss words..though it's nice to be able to throw one out there once in awhile.

Cheers to the new owner and my fellow posters. :bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

In the last week or so I have seen some respect going on with both sides..that's refreshing!

Every post does not have to be filled with rage ,hate and cuss words..though it's nice to be able to throw one out there once in awhile.

Well Moe calls me Sir Lancelot but trust me when I tell you that if one of us repeatedly said that somebody in his little east coast posse was crooked they would all pounce like jackals. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well Moe calls me Sir Lancelot but trust me when I tell you that if one of us repeatedly said that somebody in his little east coast posse was crooked they would all pounce like jackals. 

Oh trust me I do know how it was around here. :bc:

Why do you think Rob gave it away.

Edited by Capt.Storm

31 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just as I thought....you're full of shit.

You hurt me smailes. To the bone. :lol:

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Take your attitude to TBP ....and leave it there.

And you must be Gwenovere.... :lol:

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Curious, why did rob ban you again?

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I bet you can joust like a mother fucker!

Just now, Snake said:

Does your boy woolie know you are behaving like this? He frowns on this type of behavior....oh wait.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Mostly for telling him how to run his site. :lol:

But he said I could come back if I did a public apology on the site..i declined.

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Oh trust me I do know how it was around here. :bc:

Why do you think Rob gave it away.

You know how it was.

You had to suck off a password from a butt buddy, to see what was up here.

Other than smailes white knighting, I think that was the most pathe tic thing I have read on this forum. Pathetic....

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Does your boy woolie know you are behaving like this? He frowns on this type of behavior....oh wait.

Seems you have the bone for woolie.... fear not. 

What a turd... :lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You know how it was.

Other than smailes white knighting, I think that was the most pathe tic thing I have read on this forum. Pathetic....

I did proxys sometimes also!:frech:

Just now, Snake said:

Seems you have the bone for woolie.... fear not. 

What a turd... :lol:

He still mentions me mostly everyday on TBP....fascinating......

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You know how it was.

If it's so pathetic then go away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not trying to do anything to you moe other than calling you out for being a liar.

A liar.... :lol:

So sorry I hurt your feelings.

I have a feeling they are going to drop a bomb on Trump and he is going to have to bow out or get outed and then they will put in their preferred candidate.