Check your account email address ×

Covid according to the CDC

• Advertising Member

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

About 2/3 of the way down there is the graph that lists out "new" cases by start date of symptoms.  Lets hope that baby stays leveled off.  This is been my go to chart the past few days.

Cases in U.S. _ CDC.html

• Like 1

I was just thinkin'. Even if this shit is brought under some kind of control in the next few months, who's to say you won't pick it up innocently in a store or someplace, from someone who travels or whatever.

I don't know when, or if, I'll EVAH be not afraid of this shit.

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was just thinkin'. Even if this shit is brought under some kind of control in the next few months, who's to say you won't pick it up innocently in a store or someplace, from someone who travels or whatever.

I don't know when, or if, I'll EVAH be not afraid of this shit.

We can slow it down but we can't stop it.  Isolating the at risk population is our best approach.

You should stay at home.  Tune up the Jonsereds and cut the next 3 years of firewood.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

We can slow it down but we can't stop it.  Isolating the at risk population is our best approach.

You should stay at home.  Tune up the Jonsereds and cut the next 3 years of firewood.

You got that right!!!!   :hdchr:

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'll be firing up my Stihl equipment in the morning!

Actually, I had planned to cut some wood soon. However, the weather has been kind of lousy, and I've lost my enthusiasm for cutting. I'm kinda' obsessed with this corona bullshit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually, I had planned to cut some wood soon. However, the weather has been kind of lousy, and I've lost my enthusiasm for cutting. I'm kinda' obsessed with this corona bullshit.  

I need to cut soon. I have none for next yr nd only about 2 weeks worth now. If it stays cold I will be cutting dead shit

Mayo Clinic is developing a test to find out who has had Covid 19 and if they are immune and can return to work...the only rub is they don't yet know how long that immunity will last.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I need to cut soon. I have none for next yr nd only about 2 weeks worth now. If it stays cold I will be cutting dead shit

Cut it and split it small, and throw it on your seasoned wood, and I think you might be ok. 

Burn it hot, no smoldering.  You should probably cut, split and stack some soon, and get it under cover.

That way, you'll be ahead of the game. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Cut it and split it small, and throw it on your seasoned wood, and I think you might be ok. 

Burn it hot, no smoldering.  You should probably cut, split and stack some soon, and get it under cover.

That way, you'll be ahead of the game. 

I have a little that is not split but was cut 1 -2 yrs ago. If I bring that inside it dries pretty quick.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I have a little that is not split but was cut 1 -2 yrs ago. If I bring that inside it dries pretty quick.

:thumbsup: