Check your account email address ×

Russian plane takes off for U.S. with coronavirus help onboard: state TV

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kettlebells and vodka. They make good stuff. 

Any single man that owns or comments on the quality of “kettlebells” has another man in his life....or the hopes for one.

Shit, married men too!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Any single man that owns or comments on the quality of “kettlebells” has another man in his life....or the hopes for one.

Old Dragon’s Door. Nicely balanced. Swing, snatch, press, goblet squats, and dips. Only workout anyone ever needs. Throw in an offset fireman’s carry for the frosting 

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Old Dragon’s Door. Nicely balanced. Swing, snatch, press, goblet squats, and dips. Only workout anyone ever needs. Throw in an offset fireman’s carry for the frosting 

“Press one of you’d like to speak to somebody in English”

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vlad: Sorry about sending your domestic oil producers into the shitter but here is some masks and some Vodka to wash your hands. 

And just like that, the liberals love Russia again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Real men don't use them.   

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“Press one of you’d like to speak to somebody in English”

And just like that, the liberals love Russia again.

Alt left neocons dont like Vodka? 

Just now, Highmark said:

Real men don't use them.   

Real men do whatever they want. Posers have to operate within proposed manly guidelines so other men dont think they are a faggot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Real men do whatever they want. Posers have to operate within proposed manly guidelines so other men dont think they are a faggot. 

Whatever you say Sally.  :lol:  

Just now, Anler said:

Just ask Spinner out on a date.  No reason to throw a hissy to get his attention trying to white knight for him.  You had him at “neocon”.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just ask Spinner out on a date.  No reason to throw a hissy to get his attention trying to white knight for him.  You had him at “neocon”.

:lol:

I had hope for you when you posted pics of your crocs on here. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Whatever you say Sally.  :lol:  

Sorry but if you are one kettlebell away from peeing sitting down then maybe time for some hormone therapy. :dunno: 

Just now, Anler said:

Sorry but if you are one kettlebell away from peeing sitting down then maybe time for some hormone therapy. :dunno: 

Dude we are joking around.   Take a chill pill. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of you badasses should tell Pavel he isn't a real man. :lmao:

https://www.strongfirst.com/about/pavel-tsatsouline/

Why don’t you just relay it?  Tell him some guys on a sled forum are making fun of kettlebells and you felt the need to step in and white knight with your false bravado....even though you haven’t seen any type of workout since the Jane Fonda tapes you stole to beat off to back when you were a tweener.   I’m sure you’ll be taken seriously.  I’m gonna come up with some good bald jokes instead.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why don’t you just relay it?  Tell him some guys on a sled forum are making fun of kettlebells and you felt the need to step in and white knight with your false bravado....even though you haven’t seen any type of workout since the Jane Fonda tapes you stole to beat off to back when you were a tweener.   I’m sure you’ll be taken seriously.  I’m gonna come up with some good bald jokes instead.

My false bravado....that's you all day everyday and laughing at the site tuff guys and self proclaimed badasses is fun for me...SBYL Stumpy. :frech:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks