Check your account email address ×

Exclusive: Captain of aircraft carrier with growing coronavirus outbreak pleads for help from Navy

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone who claims not to have any anxiety about this is either clinically brain dead or a liar. Could be both in some cases. 

Z= Both

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its been his only reply for the better part of a week. Seems pretty clear who is scared here and it isn't Pouts. 

You noticed that 'eh...I can count on that being his reply no matter what I post.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody in my family is scared but we are following the guidelines..guessing your family has jammed ice picks in their ears though.

Oh, I’m sure you are leading them through the trials of life like a boss.  Truth is, you are the least listened to in that family.  I’d bet on that.

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He keeps bring up fear. Strange. 

Excuse that’s what you are.  That’s a fact.

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its been his only reply for the better part of a week. Seems pretty clear who is scared here and it isn't Pouts. 

Because that’s exactly what it sounds like to me.  Whiney, grown ass men.  Sheesh.

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone who claims not to have any anxiety about this is either clinically brain dead or a liar. Could be both in some cases. 

My god.....you are such a fucking pussy!  What would the Gracies say?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I’m sure you are leading them through the trials of life like a boss.  Truth is, you are the least listened to in that family.  I’d bet on that.

Because that’s exactly what it sounds like to me.  Whiney, grown ass men.  Sheesh.

Yes. Everyone gets how tough you are. 

B11F47EA-B979-409C-A73D-13E6C176B136.gif

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I worry some about my dad and the others like him but I have zero anxiety about this on a personal level when it comes to the virus itself. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I worry some about my dad and the others like him but I have zero anxiety about this on a personal level when it comes to the virus itself. 

Bingo.  Take precautions but freak out?  Well, here we are as a nation....total wreck now.

I was talking to my parents this week.  Both late 70’s. No anxiety with them either.  Well, my mother was being a mother/grandmother but, that’s what she does and is supposed to do.  

“If you aren’t feeling some anxiety about this ....”  Sweet fuck!  Some real interesting lives being led here.

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody in my family is scared but we are following the guidelines..guessing your family has jammed ice picks in their ears though.

A virus can take out the toughest of men. 

Nobody with a half of brain wants anything to do with this one....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter and I just took the dog for a walk and then went and kicked the soccer ball around while you sat here running your mouth and saying nothing. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter and I just took the dog for a walk and then went and kicked the soccer ball around while you sat here running your mouth and saying nothing. 

My daughter and I just got done playing zombies.....TRAINING FOR THE UPCOMING.COVID APOCALYPSE!!!!!!

Not really sure I’m into paying $500 for some crappy double barrel 12 off the wall though.  Let’s hope the real thing isn’t like this!!!!!

On 3/31/2020 at 4:38 PM, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  If the letter is real then it was a ploy for or because of other matters......and he’s toast.  

On 3/31/2020 at 4:40 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don't have a fucking clue...Tick does..but you? :lol:

Relieved of duty.

Relieved of duty.

Yeah I saw that...guess he shouldn't have sent that letter but guessing The Sec. of The Navy is doing some CYA. Sure there are plenty of qualified Captains in the pipeline. :thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I saw that...guess he shouldn't have sent that letter but guessing The Sec. of The Navy is doing some CYA. Sure there are plenty of qualified Captains in the pipeline. :thumbsup:

There’s no CYA here.  He was relieved because he bypassed protocol and leaked the letter.  Nobody under him respects him, he’s done.  He’ll be on CNN spewing his case and then, maybe hired as one of their “experts”.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There’s no CYA here.  He was relieved because he bypassed protocol and leaked the letter.  Nobody under him respects him, he’s done.  He’ll be on CNN spewing his case and then, maybe hired as one of their “experts”.

OK...I heard the Navy Secretary say he had no idea what was  happening on the Carrier until he saw the letter in the paper...hmmmmm....

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...I heard the Navy Secretary say he had no idea what was  happening on the Carrier until he saw the letter in the paper...hmmmmm....

That could be true...blame still falls on the fucktard that was relieved of his boat.  This is in NO WAY how the military operates.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this clown was brought up on charges in the future either.  His best bet is to get the MSM to defend him.

That could be true...blame still falls on the fucktard that was relieved of his boat.  This is in NO WAY how the military operates.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this clown was brought up on charges in the future either.  His best bet is to get the MSM to defend him.

I get it...he knew what he was doing when he sent the letter so time to pay the piper.