Check your account email address ×

Discouraging Numbers

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I'll wipe your face with s*** covered toilet paper and a f****** thing you're going to be able to do about it pipsqueak

then I'll take your pipe cleaner arms and time in a knot behind your back and make you eat it.

And yes there is not a thing you'd be able to do to stop it except maybe try your gay van tactics

I thought AMG was banned?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not assigning any position I'm basing my opinion on the last two weeks of opinions from you

You don't argue with Moto when he says every single factory across this country should be closed because it's a high risk of spreading the disease but you argue with me over every little point I make I just assume that to show what position you're taking

more evidence your comprehension sucks because I have never once done that. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

And I have also never said what he's claiming.

Do closed head injuries make you lie like it's your job? 

I don't know why I bother because he has no inherent ability to understand the point you are making. Then turns around and assigns a completely different position to you after you try as simply as you can. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I don't know why I bother because he has no inherent ability to understand the point you are making. Then turns around and assigns a completely different position to you after you try as simply as you can. :lol: 

I completely stopped conversing with the guy over a week ago.  The crazy shit he would come up with was too much for me. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I completely stopped conversing with the guy over a week ago.  The crazy shit he would come up with was too much for me. 

You wanna think he's trolling but it's very likely he's not. 

It's actually frightening that there are people like that out there walking around. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's actually frightening that there are people like that out there walking around. 

He was assigning positions out of thin air. Not once or twice but constantly. I had never seen anything like that before. 

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He was assigning positions out of thin air. Not once or twice but constantly. I had never seen anything like that before. 

Like momo only dumber

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I'll wipe your face with s*** covered toilet paper and a f****** thing you're going to be able to do about it pipsqueak

then I'll take your pipe cleaner arms and time in a knot behind your back and make you eat it.

And yes there is not a thing you'd be able to do to stop it except maybe try your gay van tactics

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The censored profanity makes it obvious he's out driving around again doing useless shit. 

I use voice to text more often than not. Why wouldn't I? Because It sensors profanity? :lol:

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

Delivering checks like a boss!

That's just one small part but yeah I did a lot of that. 

I like making people smile and making their day easier. 

I spoke to a guy from WW2 who was an electrician in the air Force who worked on guided missiles It was enlightening sad and interesting all at the same time. 

Some days I really like my job and today was one of them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Told you you were scared and your girlfriend frenchy said no :lol:

Yeah coming up with stuff like denial quotas yeah you've never done that :lol:

You were dumb enough to actually believe that that existed because you're super duper smart :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Detroit is fucked and Chicago is headed that way....not scared but it's what's happening.

NYC....eesshh.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

And we have Sweden carrying with business as usual, with little effect from the virus. Obviously they’re much healthier, and organized as a whole but interesting none the less. Be curious to see how that unfolds.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I use voice to text more often than not. Why wouldn't I? Because It sensors profanity? :lol:

That's just one small part but yeah I did a lot of that. 

I like making people smile and making their day easier. 

I spoke to a guy from WW2 who was an electrician in the air Force who worked on guided missiles It was enlightening sad and interesting all at the same time. 

Some days I really like my job and today was one of them. 

What exactly is your job?

IDK.

1 hour ago, Doos said:

And we have Sweden carrying with business as usual, with little effect from the virus. Obviously they’re much healthier, and organized as a whole but interesting none the less. Be curious to see how that unfolds.

Yet the Netherlands took the same approach and they have 12,000 infected and 1200 dead. Their death rate is going through the roof. I was in Amsterdam in 2018. People seemed very healthy there. 

I think Sweden is on borrowed time.