Check your account email address ×

993 New Cases Today In MI...Over 4500 Total

No one cares about these people

Influenza Burden Estimates
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have once again begun to release preliminary burden estimates for the 2019-2020 influenza season.
Between October 1, 2019 through March 21, 2020 it is estimated that there have been:
• 38 million – 54 million flu illnesses
• 18 million – 26 million flu medical visits
• 400,000 – 730,000 flu hospitalizations
• 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths
Additionally, there have been 155 confirmed flu-associated pediatric deaths for the 2019-2020 flu season.
Influenza activity continues to be elevated throughout the country. Check out CDC’s Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report for more information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All I can say is the next time some fukkin chink in Wuhan gets hungry enough to eat a fukkin pangolin bat sandwich, let me know and I'll pay pal a $20.00 gift certificate to them for McDonalds.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

All I can say is the next time some fukkin chink in Wuhan gets hungry enough to eat a fukkin pangolin bat sandwich, let me know and I'll pay pal a $20.00 gift certificate to them for McDonalds.  

I’m gonna eat a Bat unless you PayPal me 20 dollars. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only a brainwashed moron would believe this cane from eating bat. This shit is chemical warfare. There’s no other reasonable explanation as to why the shutdown the entire country over a flu line virus. That or maybe they new the economy was going to crash so they wanted a stimulus. Anything but someone ate a bat

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Only a brainwashed moron would believe this cane from eating bat. This shit is chemical warfare. There’s no other reasonable explanation as to why the shutdown the entire country over a flu line virus. That or maybe they new the economy was going to crash so they wanted a stimulus. Anything but someone ate a bat

Right. Just like AIDS came from some African fucking a monkey. LMAO!!

This is a highly planned, biologic warfare attack.

It's THE USA that is suffering most. The chinks don't care if they wiped a few thousand of their own, or a few thousand Italians...……….killing the USA was the target. The others were/are collateral damage.

Stupid Trump thinks XI Xinping is his good friend. Stupid fuck. China is a primary threat to the USA.  

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’d say you’re just uncomfortable with our world being as fragile as it is. 

You want there to be someone in control. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:goodpost:

What happened in 1919....there were no biological weapons yet The Spanish Flu killed tens of millions. It's arrogant on our part to think we can control much of anything...same with man made global warming. I understand the need and want to try and limit our footprint but at the end of the day the sun and earth are going to do whatever they want and there's not much we can do about it. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Absolutely 100% wrong. I think people look like complete morons with how they’ve reacted to this and even worse how they are willing to give up their freedoms in an instant when the government snaps its fingers. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Absolutely 100% wrong. I think people look like complete morons with how they’ve reacted to this and even worse how they are willing to give up their freedoms in an instant when the government snaps its fingers. 

Thats not what I’m referring to.

You don’t believe it’s a natural virus and I’m saying that’s because you’re uncomfortable with the idea of someone not being in control of it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Speaking of complete morons^^^^^^^

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Thats not what I’m referring to.

You don’t believe it’s a natural virus and I’m saying that’s because you’re uncomfortable with the idea of someone not being in control of it. 

Nope not true at all. I’m not uncomfortable with it weather it was man made or occurred naturally. I’m not a the type if person the worries about things. I’m not the kind of person who stresses about anything either. I find this whole thing to be the stupidest fucking thing I’ve seen in my life time and peoples reactions are a big part of it. 

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Right. Just like AIDS came from some African fucking a monkey. LMAO!!

This is a highly planned, biologic warfare attack.

It's THE USA that is suffering most. The chinks don't care if they wiped a few thousand of their own, or a few thousand Italians...……….killing the USA was the target. The others were/are collateral damage.

Stupid Trump thinks XI Xinping is his good friend. Stupid fuck. China is a primary threat to the USA.  

:lmao:

Pictures of Tin Foil Hat for Cats (And Humans) – Archie McPhee