Check your account email address ×

Trump's two flaws are 'literally making us sick'

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Before the election every American thought Trump was an asshole, that we all have in common. Most of us thought we didn’t need an asshole as President.

Obviously not...

I like Faucci's demeanor.  Now there's a ny'er with some common sense and people skills, and not afraid to tell it like it is.

I could vote for a Faucci-type candidate, from what little i've seen of him so far.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and again why is this falling on government? 

want to point fingers point at your hospitals really they don't have cases of masks laying around? only a 2 week supply at best . yeah presidents fault lol

Listen to me Ezra, Trump has misplayed this Covid-19 disaster by playing it with an eye on the election, the man outright lied and said it was all under control in this country, he continually discounted the advice of experts, but you obviously are thrilled my his incompetence as long as he focus's on berating the media and ignoring the scientists.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's not Trump's incompetence that Americans hate...…………..it's his ego/attitude. Just my .02c.  

The incompetence is dangerous, we're watching it all play out in real time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah it is. :thumbsup:

I can't stand Biden, and now I can't stand Trump. 

A no-win situation. 

Jesus Christ, 330 million people, and this is what we got!!!!!  How can this be???????

A fukkin 73 year old egoist, and a 76 year old dementia patient!!!

OMG!! I can't believe this is happening. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All meatheads like Snoputz care about is Trumps attitude towards librulz.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen to me Ezra, Trump has misplayed this Covid-19 disaster by playing it with an eye on the election, the man outright lied and said it was all under control in this country, he continually discounted the advice of experts, but you obviously are thrilled my his incompetence as long as he focus's on berating the media and ignoring the scientists.

and your story's over tve past 4 yrs have all been made through the spectrum of a political power change including this one .

travel from China as stoped end of Jan it was called racist by the same people crying about what has not been done . 

and again hospital inventory is not nor should ever be govenment  responsibility. 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

oh trump did not tell hospital administrators to stock more than a weeks worth of masks . what a dick 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All meatheads like Snoputz care about is Trumps attitude towards librulz.

I guess it's better than dorks like you, Vince and Spin Nuts beating off to everything the MSM spews, you boys must be getting dehydrated. :lmao:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh trump did not tell hospital administrators to stock more than a weeks worth of masks . what a dick 

Items for pandemics and other natural disasters is under the domain of the federal government, it's why we have a FEMA, CDC, HS, etc.

Trump has called himself a wartime president, he should act like it and make decisive decisions and listen to the experts, how anyone can admire how this admin has handled this situation to date is beyond any logical thinking.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I guess it's better than dorks like you, Vince and Spin Nuts beating off to everything the MSM spews, you boys must be getting dehydrated. :lmao:

You can not even muster the brain cells to debate me on the OP, you are a mental lightweight.

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

In the OP there are clips of Trump speaking...they are his words not CNN's. 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can not even muster the brain cells to debate me on the OP, you are a mental lightweight.

There has never been any doubt of that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There's nothing to debate Vince, it's a CNN hit piece. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There has never been any doubt of that.

Speaking of mental lightweights, did you belong to the Phi Beta Paintas? :lmao:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There's nothing to debate Vince, it's a CNN hit piece. 

Speaking of mental lightweights, did you belong to the Phi Beta Paintas? :lmao:

You got nothing, again spoken like a true mental lightweight. I'm embarrassed for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You got nothing, again spoken like a true mental lightweight. I'm embarrassed for you.

A true mental lightweight watches and believes CNN, now that's embarrassing. Poor Vince

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

A true mental lightweight watches and believes CNN, now that's embarrassing. Poor Vince

Did they dub in Trumps words....lay off the curds dummy....the blood flow to your brain is slowing. 

• Gold Member

I really don't understand what people expect from Trump. Look how he's been treated from day one and now the people that have been shitting on him want something from him. It's not right but he's going to make them cry uncle first. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I really don't understand what people expect from Trump. Look how he's been treated from day one and now the people that have been shitting on him want something from him. It's not right but he's going to make them cry uncle first. 

What a fucked up post...I mean beyond fucked up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1